With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Ultimate Image Omegamon Merciful Mode Figure Pre-Order Date and Teasers

Ultimate Image Omegamon Merciful Mode Figure Pre-Order Date and Teasers

Almost time to pre-order a new figure!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We've had this figure teased for quite a bit, but it's almost time to order.

The Ultimate Image figure of Omegamon Merciful Mode, the first figure in the new Ultimate Image line will go up for pre-order on November 8th at Premium Bandai.

The Ultimate Image line was announced last week as an expansion of the Capsule Mascot Collection under it's new full branding, Digital Monster Art Figurations.

We've seen prototype images before (teased with no information for almost two months without any comment on what line the figure would be in), but the image above is the first full color image of the figure, even as much as they've darkened it out to act as a teaser.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Like the Capsule Mascot and Capsule Mascot Premium line, the Ultimate Image figures will seemingly be posed after their official Bandai profile artwork.

In addition, they've announced/teased there will be some sort of early purchase bonus for those who pre-order early enough.

I decided to go ahead and play with the teaser image to see if we could get a better look though...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The colors come across as rather striking and impressive, and I can't wait to see what it looks like when we get proper images... because it looks really nice.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Why is this a P Bandai exclusive?

I'm quite curious as to the overall make and feel of this one. Wonder what the pre-order bonus is too, and if any importers would include it...