With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Encounters Updates- Bulcomon & Evos Video, Plus Popular Digimon Info & Images

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Not really new info but thanks to the high-res video I can finally transcribe the profiles properly:

Bulcomon:
    栖息在被冰隔绝的大地上的小龙型数码宝贝
    因在极寒之地锻炼,能轻而易举地举起比自己重的物体。但是因为身体大部分由冰组成所以遇热身体会变细小,力 量也随之下降
    因大多数种族都在稀有之地生存,所以即使遇到不同种族的数码宝贝,也会有很强的同伴意识。尤其和加布兽关系 极好。 普通技是从嘴里吐出无数个冰锥的「威锋冰箭」。必杀技是用双爪连续攻击的「冰封连击」。
    A Small Dragon Digimon that resides in areas isolated from the outside world by ice. Through its training in the cold, harsh lands, it is able to lift objects heavier than itself with ease. However, because its body is made mainly out of ice, its body will shrink and its power will weaken when it comes into contact with heat. Because they are usually a minority species where they live, they will tend to form very strong bonds even with Digimon of different species that they encounter. It is especially close to Gabumon. Its Signature Move is spitting countless icicles from its mouth (Power-tipped Ice Arrows). Its Special Move is attacking continuously with the claws on both hands (Ice-sealing Thrashing).

Paledramon:
    碧龙兽进化而成。巨大的冰翼即使是在恶劣天气也能操纵自如,高速飞行
    一般环境变化导致的气温改变对身体并无多大影响,但如果碰到火焰兽这样的敌人,会同成长期一样,身体融化变 小,力量下降。
    同伴意识十分强烈,一同作战的同伴如果身陷险境,会不顾一切营救。
    普通技是吐出可以冷冻敌人的「凝结吐息」。必杀技是自身可以站在高空展开双翼召唤无尽暴风雪的「霜雪漫天」 。
    The evolved form of Bulcomon. It can freely manipulate and use its large wings of ice to fly at high speed, even in foul weather. Changes in climate resulting in temperature differences usually do not have much effect on Paledramon. However, when facing Digimon such as Meramon, its body will start melting and shrinking just like its Child form, causing it to weaken. It cares very greatly for its comrades; if a comrade it has fought together with finds themselves in trouble, it will drop everything to rush to their aid. Its Signature Move is spewing out its "Congelation Breath", which freezes foes solid. Its Special Move is spreading its wings from high up in the air and summoning an endless blizzard (Endless Frost).

Cryspaledramon:
    苍龙兽之中,只有极少数可以进化成为晶龙兽。能够冷冻全身使之化为盔甲,大幅度提高防御力和攻 击力。 羽翼上的大型冰柱可以保持自己在任何高温下不受影响。另外,从喷射口射出的冷气能够操纵气流,也可保持在暴 风雪中的高速飞行。 普通技是释放出羽翼上的全部冰柱向敌人展开全方位打击的「冰刃浮游炮」。必杀技是瞬间将大量寒冰聚集成小型 冰山,投掷向敌人的「极乐冻土」。
    Only a select few Paledramon are able to evolve into Crys Paledramon. It is capable of freezing its entire body, forming armour that greatly raises its defensive and offensive power. Thanks to the large icicles mounted on its wings, it is not affected even by high temperatures. Not only that, the cold air it blasts from the icicle nozzles can be used to control air currents, allowing Crys Paledramon to maintain high-speed flight even during snowstorms. Its Signature Move is an omnidirectional attack where it fires all of the icicles on its wings at the enemy (Ice Blade Floating Cannon). Its Special Move is amassing a large amount of frost in an instant, forming a miniature iceberg which it then hurls at the enemy (Paradise Cryosol).

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I like Bulcomon evo line a lot!! I see Vorvomon and him as the perfect counterparts of fire and ice, respectively, and both debuted in a Smartphone game!

I come from the net
    Those are nice. Can't wait to see it's Mega. Nice to see a new line like this.

Calling ultimate level as ShineGeymon with lance and cape for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12