With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Spirits Card Images and Art from 3rd Booster Set (Digimon Tamers)

Battle Spirits Card Images and Art from 3rd Booster Set (Digimon Tamers)

We've been getting a number of previews of the upcoming Battle Spirits cards...

And with under a month to go it appears the more formal image previews will begin!

They've put up an article showing some strategy elements from the new sets...
    And with that comes quite a few card previews!

Because we expect even more of these to show up we're embedding thumbnails that link to larger images from our gallery.

Cards from Digimon Kimero! Card Slash! will be uploaded as images are found, and lower quality ones will be replaced with higher quality promo images when possible. They'll also be put in a cleaner order as more cards appear. Some of these cards have been seen before previously.

Update- Every card from the set has been added.

If you want to get cards from the set yourself, full booster boxes are available at Amazon Japan:
    Battle Spirits Digimon Kimero! Card Slash! Booster Box

First the standard cards.

Then the X cards.

Then the parallel art cards. These will be the same as the normal versions, just with different art. 5 of them are based on X cards, one is based on a normal card. We don't have the card images are numbers, just the clean art tiles, but they are likely the Ultimate forms of the Digimon. These should be the same as the normal versions, just with different art. 5 appear to be X cards, 1 normal.

Then the XX card.

Last up we have the campaign cards!

Every card from the set has been added. If any alternate art or promo cards show up they will be added as available.

A few cards above have larger resolution, but perhaps not as crisp, from Battle Spirits streams on Youtube, they've being included just below for those who want them... (These are also being embedded at a larger size so they stand out a bit from the gallery above that will get quite a bit larger.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Previous details for this card set can be found here, here, and here.

Update- Added Beelzebumon Blast Mode. Not sure on where the image came from at the moment.
    Update- Added Justimon, along with a higher resolution version of Blast Mode at the bottom. Both came from a Battle Spirits Youtube Stream.
    Update- Added a bunch of new cards, better versions of other cards, and began to reformat the list into rows of 5 based on their order.
    Update- Added MarineAngemon.
    Update- Added Megidramon.
    Update- Added Final Elysion.
    Update- Added Digignome.
    Update- Added Dukemon Crimson Mode from a Battle Spirits Youtube stream.
    Update- Added Xuanwumon, Makuramon, and the Mother D-Reaper.
    Update- Added Baihumon and Indaramon.
    Update- Added Gulfmon.
    Update- Added every card, including swapping out all for clean images.
    Update- Added 6 parallel art tile images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Added Beelzebumon Blast Mode.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Added Beelzebumon Blast Mode.
    MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!! Thank you so much for this post what I would give for clean art of Blast Mode....

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    So now in terms of Families we have:

Beelzebumon - Dark Lord, Spell Demon
    Beelzebumon Blast Mode - Dark Lord, Spell Demon
    Dukemon - Ruin Dragon, Battle Cavalry
    Guilmon - Ruin Dragon
    Renamon - Youkai
    SaintGalgomon - Machine Man, Armament
    Sakuyamon - Youkai, Guiding Demon
    Terriermon - Drifting Spirit

The resolution on Growmon and MegaloGrowmon is too poor to make out their Families, but probably Ruin Dragon is one of them. The Renamon line's members are the first Digimon to have the Youkai type, and Sakuyamon is our first Guiding Demon. The other types we've seen in previous Digimon sets, except for Ruin Dragon. By the way, can anyone make out the first type/family on the Tamer cards?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Yaaay Saint Galgomon has the giant wing ears. Can't wait to see the rest of the artwork.

Added a larger version of Blast Mode, along with Justimon.

Added a stack of new cards, updated versions of other cards, and began to reformat the rows.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Wendigomon? I guess they're implying Suzie's Lopmon's Champion form is Wendigomon, cuz otherwise - no Wendigomon showed up in Tamers

Did they give the Calumon card a level and attribute?

also, if Wendigomon is here, then I hope we get Strikedramon too
    Last edited by Muur; 11-08-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    They don't have to appear in the series to be in the set; it wasn't that way with the previous sets. If you look at the background, it's pretty clear the Wendimon is intended to be Wallace's.

Here's the new cards' families (or types, for the non-Spirits):

Behemoth - Demon Shadow
    Cherubimon (Vice) - Ultimate, Heaven Spirit, Imaginary Beast
    Culumon - Baby
    Cyberdramon - Perfect, Armor Dragon
    Galgomon - Adult, Drifting Spirit
    Guardromon - Adult, Moving Machine, Machine Man
    Impmon - Child, Dark Lord, Spell Demon
    Justimon - Ultimate, Machine Man, Fighting God
    Kyubimon - Adult, Youkai
    Monodramon - Child, Armor Dragon
    Rapidmon - Perfect, Drifting Spirit, Machine Man
    Taomon - Perfect, Youkai, Demon Man
    Vajramon - Perfect, God-King, Giant Beast
    Wendimon - Adult, Beast Man

D-Ark - Nexus
    Darkness Claw - Magic
    Digital Monster Card Game - Nexus
    Shaggai - Nexus

Edit:
    Added Justimon.
    Last edited by TMS; 11-08-2018 at 09:48 PM.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    They don't have to appear in the series to be in the set; it wasn't that way with the previous sets. If you look at the background, it's pretty clear the Wendimon is intended to be Wallace's.

Culumon - Baby
    I had a look through, and I'm pretty sure every single Mon in the first sets were in either season 1/2, tri or one of the season 1/2 movies. Not a single one wasn't in one of them from what I could see. If it's supposed to be Willis' Wendigomon, then being in the Tamers on is... weird. Although he appears in those Tamers wonderswan games I guess...

and I'm assuming they didn't specify which baby level?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast