With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battle Spirits Card Images and Art from 3rd Booster Set (Digimon Tamers)

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    No, it didn't specify which Baby level Culumon is. And I think it's pretty clear from the New York background that Wendimon is Wallace's. The Cherubimon's background is from the movie too. I like how the backgrounds all seem to reference specific scenes. The Knightmon in a previous set was clearly the one from Cyber Sleuth, because it had Valhalla Server for its background.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It just seems really jarring, since a Wendigomon doesn't show up, they should've put him in the Adventure sets.

Even if that Knightmon is the one from Cyber Sleuth (and THAT Knightmon is a human murderer lmfao), one still showed up in 02. Also that Knightmon makes me want a CS/HM set, now THAT I would buy.

I'm a Maniac
    Seems arbitrary to argue that a crossover Digimon booster set can't have certain Digimon just because they didn't show up in a specific anime season while showing up in another season (technically movie). If we're going based on when a Digimon first shows up in an animated media, then Terriermon is also an Adventure-era Digimon.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 11-08-2018 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Seems arbitrary to argue that a crossover Digimon booster set can't have certain Digimon just because they didn't show up in a specific anime season while showing up in another season (technically movie). If we're going based on when a Digimon first shows up in an animated media, then Terriermon is also an Adventure-era Digimon.
    It also isn't like this is the first time Wendimon has been associated with Tamers either.

If someone has an issue with it they have to go back to Tamers tie in products from when Tamers was still on TV in Japan.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Whoa Wendigomon! Bet both versions of Antiramon will be included here, too.

Justimon looks great in amazing artwork.

Updated with MarineAngemon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I've seen someone translate the Wendigomon to say it did a Dark Digivolution from Lopmon? that would be interesting information and makes the Willis stuff more interesting etc

[成熟期・獣人型・ウィルス種] ロップモンが怒りや憎しみによって 「暗黒進化」をしてしまった、凶暴な獣人型デジモン。

sorry if this is bad to post, its just something that caught my eye as interesting information about Willis's Digimon
    Last edited by Muur; 11-09-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I've seen someone translate the Wendigomon to say it did a Dark Digivolution from Lopmon? that would be interesting information and makes the Willis stuff more interesting etc

[成熟期・獣人型・ウィルス種] ロップモンが怒りや憎しみによって 「暗黒進化」をしてしまった、凶暴な獣人型デジモン。

sorry if this is bad to post, its just something that caught my eye as interesting information about Willis's Digimon
    Random info on a card literally has 'nothing' to do with anything regarding the movie at this point.

Moreso since even if the art on the card is drawn to resemble/etc. the one from the movie, it still is just generic background information on a card.

Not to mention it was always treated as a dark/evil/wrong/corrupted evolution in the first place.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Yeah. And Lopmon was in the movie's credits, so we know it was Chocomon's Child form. By the way, MarineAngemon's non-level families are Strangeness and Ease Tribe.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Wasn't Kuramon just Baby as well?
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast