With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you like the digimon mascot to be

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    yeah there's really no better choice than Agumon. Even if season one didnt exist it'd be a good one, their idea was "v-pets for boys", so a dinosuar is perfect for that. if not agumon, then something like tyrannomon or greymon, just any dino/dragon

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    I'd say Agumon AND Gabumon (which is mostly the case).

Agumon has more mass appeal, but Gabumon is more visually interesting, being a weird yellow walrus dinosaur unicorn with a blue wolf pelt and a Faberge egg on his belly. They make a good duo. They even have a smart/dumb fat/skinny thing going on.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I come from the net
    Agumon works well. People might remember him and know where he's from. Plus he was in a manga, anime, anime, and many games.

I consider Culumon the mascot for Tamers, Vdramon the Vtamers mascot, and Wormmon/Hudiemon the Hacker's Memory Mascot, but those still have Omegamon who I consider the series mascot along with Agumon and Gabumon. Tyrannomon was used as the mascot for the 20th anniversary which was great. Mamemon and Numemon deserve to be mascots in something though. They're such classic and cute Digimon. I

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    I think if I were to pick a mascot, I would pick Dorumon. A purple fox dragon just screams marketable to me.
    I agree with you. Dorumon will be a great mascot. He can be the next Agumon. He already have a shy underused partner name Ryudamon. Ryudamon can make a great Gabumon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    In a more mainstream line, I wouldn't mind Erismon or Shoutmon to become the new Digimon mascot. Also while less popular, I love Flamon and Strabimon quite a lot!!

It's interesting how no one brought up the other 6 adventure digimon. A cute and general digimon would be gatomon, or a Funny digimon like gomomon.

Another point is, why dose it have to be a digimon, why not one of the children like taichi.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    my digimon mascot(s) would be either Leomon or Vandemon...for obvious reasons XD

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by sarkTPK35 View Post
    It's interesting how no one brought up the other 6 adventure digimon. A cute and general digimon would be gatomon, or a Funny digimon like gomomon.

Another point is, why dose it have to be a digimon, why not one of the children like taichi.
    because if you use a digimon, theyre in every game and raisable. you cant get a tai and raise it in every game and have it beat up all the robots and waifus and dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sarkTPK35 View Post

because if you use a digimon, theyre in every game and raisable. you cant get a tai and raise it in every game and have it beat up all the robots and waifus and dragons
    Yeah! You can only raise Masaru to beat up all the robots and waifus and dragons!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12