With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: December V-Jump- Digital Monster X, Figures, and Mobile Games

December V-Jump- Digital Monster X, Figures, and Mobile Games

V-Jump time!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

No delay this month, and we have decent quality images!

We'll start off with the image featuring the Digital Monster X!

Not a ton of new info, but there are two things of note...

Confirmation of Dukemon X, along with a look at his sprite and cut-in animation! They mention he appears when Black and White communicate, but offers no further details.

On top of that they show the Digital Monster X area progression, as recently featured in MonMon Memo.

They also show off the artwork for the X-Antibody versions of RhodoKnightmon and Minervamon (they didn't have the artwork last time despite the artwork already being shown off due to publishing deadlines.)

Pre-order details for the Digital Monster X can be found here.

They finish off this page by showing the password for the 20th Anniversary Pendulum to get the Copymon of RhodoKnightmon! It's 750277.

Next up some figures!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, another preview of the BlackWarGreymon Digivolving Spirits figure.

Most notably we get a look at what appears to be the final artwork for BlackWarGreymon on the cover, and it is spectacular!

Pre-order details for Digivolving Spirits BlackWarGreymon can be found here.

On top of Digivolving Spirits we get another look at the Capsule Mascot Collection Premium series 1. Pre-order details for the Capsule Mascot Collection Premium series 1 can be found here.

We also get our first look at finalized figures for series 5 of the normal Capsule Mascot Collection.

This time the lineup is Tsunomon, Elecmon, Kabuterimon, SkullGreymon, and Vademon. Like the prior sets, these are based on the original V-Pet artwork.

This series is due next month.

The last is a look at what appears to be a 3d render of the upcoming Omegamon Merciful Mode figure. We previously saw a prototype when the figure was announced. They still don't comment 'what' figure series the Merciful Mode figure will be part of.

Last up, mobile games!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Most of the page is dedicated to the ReArise Hallloween chapter featuring Pumpmon and Phantomon (and Nozomi!) We first got details of this from the Digimon toy and game livestream. Plus Beelzebumon will be added to the gacha system soon.

And for Linkz they feature the appearance of Cranniummon X in the game.

A calm month for V-Jump info, but it's nice to get everything quickly at good quality.

Thanks to a baidu user for the images and theigno for helping track the images down.

Update- Added a few translated details thanks to garm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Ah so LordKnightmon X didn't have the red eyes. It's just that shading making it look like the "eyes". I really like the design of that rose shaped shield.

No bigger pics of Renamon X and the rest yet... And Skullgreymon figure look... Kinda terrible. It looks very poor made. Maybe it lacked the black shading?

I was slightly disappointed to discover Minervamon X is simply chibi-fied; I was hoping she retained her normal proportions and her accouterments simply grew that much bigger. Oh, well.
    "A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author." -G. K. Chesterton

Banned
    I watching the live stream and in it they showed Imerialdramon fighting mode, which i was happy about, in 3rd place. The new V-pets look cool aswell. And I saw Digimon Survive aswell, which I'm getting for Switch next year. I hope Digimon continues on Switch though. Good stuff!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    V-Jump Re:World D. edition lol Did I say I love LordKnightmon X? It looks amazingly sick and rosy. It's perfect!!

Seriously though, where is Digimon Survive? :/

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird C View Post
    I was slightly disappointed to discover Minervamon X is simply chibi-fied; I was hoping she retained her normal proportions and her accouterments simply grew that much bigger. Oh, well.
    Thats just Mervamon. They made her chibi is it's not just a clone of her

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    V-Jump Re:World D. edition lol Did I say I love LordKnightmon X? It looks amazingly sick and rosy. It's perfect!!

Seriously though, where is Digimon Survive? :/
    we might not even get it in 2019 with this big gap of info

I finally figured out what was bugging me about Crusadermon X (I like it overall, but there was one specific thing) and it's that his shield is too small; normally not a problem, but his shield/weapon in his OG form was just so badass that it's a shame to see it get relegated to a secondary weapon. Maybe it does cool things when used, who knows.

SkullGreymon looking a little... strange in figure form. Not bad strange. I think it's the eyebrows? He doesn't really have any in the illustration (you can see the eyes clearly, which makes it creepy) but here they actually went for like a skull would normally look, with ridges for the eyesockets. I might actually try and snag him, I think it's cool. Rest of the line is meh, and who knows what others they'll repackage with premium lines (presumably the Gabumon line for the next one, what with CresGarurumon).

BlackWarGreymon looking dope as usual. Already pre-ordered him and the Premium wave 1 (my wallet is crying out for help).

That Omnimon though... ugh I don't like GEMs (this will probably be a Precious GEM?) but also this one looks so cooooool.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    what does it say about Phantomon and Beelzemon? are they characters in the story?

Lordknightmon X looking pretty cool. He actually became the rose butterfly peacock angel knight he always wanted to be! lol

I actually like Minervamon's design. Its like Minervamon can evolve to be older(Mervamon) or younger(Minervamon X). Its been a while since a cutsey (non-sexualized) digimon was also strong.