With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My Inktober Digimon Challenge !!!

  1. #1
    Ain't got no mojo... Hoozuki_Suigetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3

    My Inktober Digimon Challenge !!!

    Hi Guys ! I Started my own inktober challenge, i was making only pokemon fan-arts, but i found a digimon challenge for this month very interesting and i decided to give it a try, so i'll post my digimon fan-arts of these past days here, and i'll be updating this post. I started this challenge in the day 7, so i won't post the previous 6 ones since those are pokemon related.

    Due to some circunstances i can't make traditional drawings, these are going to be digital

    Day | Theme | My pick

    07) Appmon: Hackmon
    08) GOD: Yggdrassil_7D6
    09) Metal Empire: Mechanorimon
    10) Nightmare Soldier: Diaboromon
    11) Deep Savers: Dianamon
    12) Nature Spirits: Doggymon
    13) Dragon's Roar: BlackWarGreymon
    14) Wind Guardian: Ceresmon
    15) Favorite Anime: Tamers
    16) Favorite Manga: NEXT
    17) Favorite Game Character: Taiga
    18) Favorite Digimon: Tsunomon
    19) Favorite Male Character: Hideto

    Btw NEXT is not my favorite man, that's spot is for xros wars, i just took the request of someone who was encouraging me to finish the challenge. If i'm too busy or wanna take a day off, i'll do something easy just like i did in the day 12 and 15.
    Last edited by Hoozuki_Suigetsu; 10-20-2018 at 11:03 AM.

  2. #2
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,862
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It's funny cuz I'm that someone.

    Is good stuff.

    nice to know you took encouragement from me

    glad you finally posted Mekanorimon. Also didn't know you did Hackmon App
    Last edited by Muur; 10-17-2018 at 12:42 AM.

  3. #3
    I am Justice Vande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    England - Sheffield
    Posts
    16,657
    Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    The forum isn't just for Digimon lol. You can post your Pokemon ones in this thread as well.

  4. #4
    Ain't got no mojo... Hoozuki_Suigetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    It's funny cuz I'm that someone.

    Is good stuff.

    nice to know you took encouragement from me

    glad you finally posted Mekanorimon. Also didn't know you did Hackmon App
    Yes, you are the only one who comments my drawings so i appreciate it lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    The forum isn't just for Digimon lol. You can post your Pokemon ones in this thread as well.
    lol yeah, i guess i could, but i kinda wanna keep it digimon related at this point, but thanks.

  5. #5
    Junior Commander Deep Saver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Village of Beginnings
    Posts
    296
    I really like the one of Ceresmon, it looks awesome!


  6. #6
    Ain't got no mojo... Kami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    6
    Add Kami on DeviantArt
    Your drawings are amazing!

  7. #7
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,862
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoozuki_Suigetsu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    It's funny cuz I'm that someone.

    Is good stuff.

    nice to know you took encouragement from me

    glad you finally posted Mekanorimon. Also didn't know you did Hackmon App
    Yes, you are the only one who comments my drawings so i appreciate it lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    The forum isn't just for Digimon lol. You can post your Pokemon ones in this thread as well.
    lol yeah, i guess i could, but i kinda wanna keep it digimon related at this point, but thanks.
    You still get likes I guess, but yeah kinda sucks people don't comment. I suppose posting "I like your art" is technically spam? people leaving a like is still showing support, etc.

  8. #8
    Ain't got no mojo... Hoozuki_Suigetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    I really like the one of Ceresmon, it looks awesome!
    Thanks ! it took me a bunch of hours that day, i had to draw something easy the next day to rest

    Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Your drawings are amazing!
    Thanks man !

    UPDATE:

    17) Favorite Game Character: Taiga
    18) Favorite Digimon: Tsunomon
    19) Favorite Male Character: Hideto

    I wanted to make a male character since i think i haven't draw any since the inktober started so... here you go, i also wanted to try drawing Diaboromon-X. I don't really like any Digimon game, so i picked him just because. Sadly i couldn't add all what i wanted, like binary numbers in the background, more baby diaboromons, the full body etc... After all i gotta do this in one day !! Tomorrow i think i'm gonna be busy, so i may do something really easy again.



    PS: i do't know if i can post again for an update of new drawings so i'll just edit the posts
    Last edited by Hoozuki_Suigetsu; 10-20-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •