With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premium Bandai USA Taking Digital Monster X Pre-Orders

Premium Bandai USA Taking Digital Monster X Pre-Orders

This'll make some people very happy!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Premium Bandai USA is taking pre-orders for the Digital Monster X for those in the US and Canada!

Premium Bandai USA relaunched a month ago, with neither the original or new version stocking any Digimon products. They've finally added one with the Digital Monster X though!

To note, this is not an American release, this should be the same product, shipped out from what appears to be Premium Bandai Singapore or Hong Kong. So be aware that all aspects of the V-Pet, packaging, and booklet, may not be completely English friendly (whether they make any small tweaks to anything is unknown, but unlikely.)

In addition, be aware of the shipping cost. Each package is $33 (per package, not per item), but this offers a new and easy way for people to order the newest V-Pets!

The Premium Bandai USA pre-order page for the Digital Monster X can be found here. Pre-orders are $35 and they ship in March.

Details for the product can be found on the above page, our prior article has additional information.

No other Digimon products are currently listed at Premium Bandai USA, but hopefully that will change soon!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Wow that was fast. I'm still deciding which version I'd like the most. Black has Renamon X, Sakuyamon X, and Minervamon X, while White has BeelStarmon X, LordKnightmon X, and Dracomon X. However design-wise I'd go White all the way by much. Hard decision...

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    SEA use English in their releases. This includes in Digimon content such as the recent video games. Bandai SEA publish pretty much all their stuff in English. Kinda like how there's SEA dubs of the Digimon anime in English, which isn't the American dub.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    SEA use English in their releases. This includes in Digimon content such as the recent video games. Bandai SEA publish pretty much all their stuff in English. Kinda like how there's SEA dubs of the Digimon anime in English, which isn't the American dub.
    There is no 'rule' how content is handled in that region. You've seen a handful of examples and are applying it to everything.

Not every anime gets an English dub, not every game gets an English release.

As far as I'm aware all previous recent V-Pets have been identical to the Japanese release regardless of which Premium Bandai office they come out of.

It may be mostly in English, the Pendulums were. Buying it from here does not guarantee a different product that may be preferable to English speakers over buying from Japan.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Kinda wishing I'd waited to order now. I want to show Bandai that making it available this way is worth the trouble. :/

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Gigamon23 View Post
    Kinda wishing I'd waited to order now. I want to show Bandai that making it available this way is worth the trouble. :/
    Couldn't you cancel your pre order, get your money back and order this version? heck, most places don't take your money till it ships so they might not have taken your money yet

Argh! I would love to show support for both P-Bandai America having Digimon products and for X-Antibody products in general, but this is probably too rich for my blood... Everyone else throw in some extra support for me!

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Couldn't you cancel your pre order, get your money back and order this version? heck, most places don't take your money till it ships so they might not have taken your money yet
    I would consider that, but if I understand correctly, From Japan doesn't do refunds once you've ordered it. :/ I'll just have to keep an eye out in the future, I suppose.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

I would consider that, but if I understand correctly, From Japan doesn't do refunds once you've ordered it. :/ I'll just have to keep an eye out in the future, I suppose.
    That sucks. Shame it's not in the EU lol, they have to give refunds legally. Maybe Japan will follow suit one day

Also it's weird for them to have charged already, although not I think about it - its an intermediary rather than Bandai themselves

Could still be worth asking them

Follow Artzei On Twitter Add Artzei on Facebook Add Artzei on Discord Visit Artzei's Youtube Channel Add Artzei on Steam Add Artzei on DeviantArt Visit Artzei on XBox Live Add Artzei on Google+
    Still waiting for From Japan to have these pre-orders available...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast