With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Perfect Grade Digimon

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt

Perfect Grade Digimon

What if Bandai made 1/60 scale Perfect Grade Digimon kits similar to the 1/60 scale Perfect Grade Gundam kits?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Bandai already tried a model kit line for Digimon and it never took off beyond the first release.

Sure, they could do a 1/60 scale model kit of Omegamon and people might buy it. But a full-on Perfect Grade doesn't seem likely.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Bandai already tried a model kit line for Digimon and it never took off beyond the first release.

Sure, they could do a 1/60 scale model kit of Omegamon and people might buy it. But a full-on Perfect Grade doesn't seem likely.
    It's worth noting it appears it actually sells decently, as they keep re-releasing it, even doing some variant work.

It may just be that they don't see the potential of it as a longform line, so continuing it past the first doesn't happen.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Remember when Bandai made the Realize Model series from Digimon Savers back in 2006? There were only two figures. Those two figures were RizeGreymon and MachGaogamon.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    Remember when Bandai made the Realize Model series from Digimon Savers back in 2006? There were only two figures. Those two figures were RizeGreymon and MachGaogamon.
    First I've heard of them to be honest.

Savers didn't really do that well in general, which is probably why they only made those two kits.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    First I've heard of them to be honest.

Savers didn't really do that well in general, which is probably why they only made those two kits.
    Bandai also released 3 kits from Digimon Adventure 02 in 2000. They were ExVeemon, Paildramon, and BlackWarGreymon.