With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Perfect Grade Digimon

  1. #1
    I'm a Maniac Mugenlazlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bayport, NY
    Posts
    149
    Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt

    Perfect Grade Digimon

    What if Bandai made 1/60 scale Perfect Grade Digimon kits similar to the 1/60 scale Perfect Grade Gundam kits?

  2. #2
    Completely digital wildwing64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Billericay, England
    Age
    29
    Posts
    994
    Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Bandai already tried a model kit line for Digimon and it never took off beyond the first release.

    Sure, they could do a 1/60 scale model kit of Omegamon and people might buy it. But a full-on Perfect Grade doesn't seem likely.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Bandai already tried a model kit line for Digimon and it never took off beyond the first release.

    Sure, they could do a 1/60 scale model kit of Omegamon and people might buy it. But a full-on Perfect Grade doesn't seem likely.
    It's worth noting it appears it actually sells decently, as they keep re-releasing it, even doing some variant work.


    It may just be that they don't see the potential of it as a longform line, so continuing it past the first doesn't happen.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  4. #4
    I'm a Maniac Mugenlazlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bayport, NY
    Posts
    149
    Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Remember when Bandai made the Realize Model series from Digimon Savers back in 2006? There were only two figures. Those two figures were RizeGreymon and MachGaogamon.

  5. #5
    Completely digital wildwing64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Billericay, England
    Age
    29
    Posts
    994
    Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    Remember when Bandai made the Realize Model series from Digimon Savers back in 2006? There were only two figures. Those two figures were RizeGreymon and MachGaogamon.
    First I've heard of them to be honest.

    Savers didn't really do that well in general, which is probably why they only made those two kits.

  6. #6
    I'm a Maniac Mugenlazlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bayport, NY
    Posts
    149
    Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    Remember when Bandai made the Realize Model series from Digimon Savers back in 2006? There were only two figures. Those two figures were RizeGreymon and MachGaogamon.
    First I've heard of them to be honest.

    Savers didn't really do that well in general, which is probably why they only made those two kits.
    Bandai also released 3 kits from Digimon Adventure 02 in 2000. They were ExVeemon, Paildramon, and BlackWarGreymon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •