With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: UK tri. Blu-ray/DVD Complete Collection Packaging Images

UK tri. Blu-ray/DVD Complete Collection Packaging Images

Packaging images!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We found out about a month and a half ago that Manga UK would be joining Shout in doing a complete Digimon Adventure tri. box, and we can finally see the packaging.

The overall packaging style matches what Manga UK have done for their tri. releases, with the primary difference being it uses a theatrical poster instead of home video art, since there was no unique home video art for the collection in Japan (their release of Part 1 also didn't use home video art.)

The set itself looks like it's in a bigger case, since the angling looks a bit fatter. There is no physical extras listed like the standalone releases at the moment.

Hopefully we get some better quality images of it soon.

Manga UK will also be doing an equivalent set on DVD.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It comes out December 3rd for £79.99 on Blu-ray and £69.99 on DVD.

Pre-orders are open for the UK release of the complete tri. collection at Amazon UK:
    Digimon Adventure tri. Complete Collection Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Complete Collection DVD

Prior info about the set can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

If money with me Iíll buy it for scans

Ain't got no mojo...
    Ugh. I may get it, because I only bought Volume 1 so far, but the regular releases are much prettier.