With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Capsule Mascot Collection Series 6 Releasing in January

Capsule Mascot Collection Series 6 Releasing in January

Time for more figure news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection is getting a 6th series of figures!

This time the lineup is Centarumon, Unimon, Drimogemon, Giromon, and Andromon. Like the prior sets, these are based on the original V-Pet artwork.

The images shown in the sales sheet image above are just renders, but show off the designs quite nicely.

Interestingly, this is the first wave that only features Digimon at the Adult level or higher.

These figures will show up in gashapon machines in January for 300 yen each.

The 5th series will be out next month.

And the line will be expanded soon with the introduction of Capsule Mascot Collection Premium.

Thanks to Freak Fantasy Shop for the image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Did the Blitzgreymon go uo for preorder on PBandai yet?

This set looks great. It's mostly forgotten-ish Digimon too.

I definitely like their old-school approach, although nothing in this wave particularly interests me (waiting for Premium). I'm glad they're not ending after series 5 though, that they're keeping going.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    This set looks great. It's mostly forgotten-ish Digimon too.
    How are any of them forgotten? Most of them had multiple anime appearances in non-background roles, all of them have been featured in over a dozen games and just by virtue of having appeared in Adventure and 02 they are a probably in the top quarter of most mainstream Digimon.

While I was writing that I knew someone was going to say something so I added 'ish' lol
    I couldn't think of a better word for those classic Digimon who aren't anime protagonists or villians and dhaven't really get in modern story games.
    (Drimogemon, Centalmon, Giromon.) and also never really get modern day merchandise , which applies to everything in this capsule set minus Agumon's line.

I'm just really happy they seem to intend to do as many Digimon as possible. I wonder if they'll do the Pendulum Digimon or if the line eill end before then. They could even doCresGarurumon, Zubamon's line etc.
    Last edited by flintlock; 10-06-2018 at 12:39 PM.