With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Links is 1 Year Old! Various Celebration Events Being Held with In-Game Items

Digimon Links is 1 Year Old! Various Celebration Events Being Held with In-Game Items

Time to celebrate!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's been a year since Digimon Links has been out worldwide, so Bandai Namco is doing multiple events to celebrate and thank the fans and players.

They've opened up a 1 year anniversary site showing the various celebration events.

And they did in fact began the full international release exactly one year ago today!

First up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Friends Campaign!

This requires Digimon Links players to work together to boost up a number that will equate to different prize levels.

You get points simply by logging in each day and clearing quests.

Each player that logs in each day equates to a point, and more points will be awarded based on the stamina used on quests (this doesn't include Japanese players since their version of the game runs differently than everyone else.)

The prize levels are:
    Level 1, 30,000,000 points- 50 Digistones and 40 version 1 Plugins.
    Level 2, 70,000,000 points- 50 Digistones and 40 version 2 Plugins.
    Level 3- 111,111,111 points- 100 Digistones, 30 version 3 Plugins, and 30 version 4 Plugins

Next up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A social media campaign. As mentioned above it'll be for the English, Traditional Chinese, and Korean pages for the game.

If it hits 1000 comments and likes everyone will get 3 Gourmet Meats and Cluster in game.

The English post on Facebook to like or comment on is here. The post also has a basic promo video for the promotions.

Then we have some in game promotions.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Extra Digistones totaling 100, along with digivolution fuel, will be given out. If you login for 12 days during the period you'll end up with 100 Digistones.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Logging in during the celebration will get you vouchers you can trade for high level Digimon. Voucher Digimon are already shown as is standard for the game, but numbers and Digimon choices may change shortly. The primary one they are showing off is Omegamon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Last up is discount gacha pulls. Once a day a 10-pull gacha featuring the Seven Great Demon Lords will be 50% off, with one guaranteed Mega per pull.

A number of fun things to help Links players boost up their team over the next couple of weeks to help celebrate the first anniversary of the game.

Digimon Links can be found on both Google Play and the iOS App Store.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    Anyone else think of rumble arena when they see these 3 on the cover image like that? I would love a remake of rumble arena 2 with more Digimon

Wow, already? Time flies. Haven't played since launch, but still.

I come from the net
    Wow. A full year. That's really impressive. Nice to see it's been going this long. Can't play it myself but I'm sure someone's enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    A social media campaign. As mentioned above it'll be for the English, Traditional Chinese, and Korean pages for the game.

If it hits 1000 comments and likes everyone will get 3 Gourmet Meats and Cluster in game.
    Just the English page already appears to have over 1500 likes and 760 comments as of now. The Chinese page has 345 likes and 82 comments. And it seems that the Korean page is trailing behind at only 20 comments. But if this is just the total of English + Chinese + Korean then this is already in hand with plenty of buffer.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    even though it's only one year old but it feels like a decade already given how quickly games are coming out nowadays...

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    even though it's only one year old but it feels like a decade already given how quickly games are coming out nowadays...
    Hackers Memory is the only game to come out in that time period

one game a year is standard

mobile doesn't really count but they seem to be every few years. Not sure why you're complaining

2014 - All Star Rumble
    2015 - Heroes
    2016 -Cyber Slueth
    2017 - Next Order and Links
    2018 - Hackers Memory

thats a decade worth of games?
    Last edited by Muur; 10-08-2018 at 06:12 AM.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    Hackers Memory is the only game to come out in that time period

one game a year is standard

mobile doesn't really count but they seem to be every few years. Not sure why you're complaining

2014 - All Star Rumble
    2015 - Heroes
    2016 -Cyber Slueth
    2017 - Next Order and Links
    2018 - Hackers Memory

thats a decade worth of games?
    I was talking about games in general, not necessarily Digimon games and I said it "felt" like a decade since I don't get into games nowadays...