With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Made some cases for my V-Pets

Made some cases for my V-Pets

Since ive been using/collecting more digivice like the V-Pet i wanted to keep them protected so i designed a case that i could 3d print in TPU. So far it works really well and im still tweaking it a bit.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3124391 - ill be updating it soon with rounded edges and the bottom area rounded.

I am getting in some Mini's in a week or two and plan to make one for those as well. I also have an american IC that i thought of making a case for as well but i don't really use that one so its only a thought.

What do you think? Makes me less worried about having it in my pocket or on my belt.

I have another V-Pet v3 coming later this year (slow boat shipping) that has no battery plate which i know is kinda common and plan to design one to be printed. Just in case others have that kinda issue.

THANKS FOR READING! IM HOPING THIS HELPS PEOPLE PROTECT THEIR DIGIMON!!!!!!!!

I come from the net
    That's pretty cool. Any way to fit in a clear screen protector window?

In battery covers, there's at least 3 different ones which don't fit when switched, and I can't tell by looking at them, so that could be tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    That's pretty cool. Any way to fit in a clear screen protector window?

In battery covers, there's at least 3 different ones which don't fit when switched, and I can't tell by looking at them, so that could be tricky.
    Well i got my v3 with no back plate today and designed one. It seems to fit my v1 and v3 i have already, but i dont know about any others.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3161408