With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you think Raquelmon and razielmon are two separate evolution lines

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    That might not be the case because Wallace lopmon would still be the same line
    There is nothing to back that up. Chocomon died and the audio drama confirmed that it never truly returned. Therefore there is no confirmation about what exactly would happen if he evolved normally, so both claims about it being either corrupted or uncorrupted in that case are equally baseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    so it could just be a uncorrupted raguelmon.
    An "uncorrupted Raguelmon" is literally what Razielmon is designed to be.

I'm going digital
    True lopmon in adventures could have a separate line but before it died it turned into it's regular cherubimon form. And till this point cherubimon has always been lopmons mega.

Also true rasielmon is meicoomons uncorrupted line my point has been that it and raguelmon are two separate digimon and I don't think raguelmon is its actual falldown mode. Main reason being the name we haven't seen a falldown mode have a completely separate name. Raguel and rasiel are makes of two separate ark angels.

It's possible it could be in the anime since magnadramons falldown mode was ophanimon.

I don't think anyone actually thinks that Raguelmon is Rasielmon's "Falldown Mode" given that, well, every other Falldown Mode blatantly is called ____mon Falldown Mode. This also means that there are only 2 Falldown Modes out there (one for Lucemon and one for Ophanimon).

They're separate Digimon given that they have separate names; however, they're also technically treated as the same species. That is, they're distinct subspecies or variations of the same species. This is in a similar way that Nyokimon is canonically the same species as Botamon and SnowBotamon (note their DRB profiles). We don't fully equate these subspecies as "the same Digimon" as they often have entirely separate evo lines. It mostly follows the concept of a biological subspecies (there are distinct and separate lineages but they're still rather close together).
    Last edited by Lhikan634; 10-04-2018 at 10:01 AM.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    well there are "falldown" versions that are not called that, ShadowSeraphimon and Cherubimon Virus, in which case i think we can say yes Raguelmon is Razielmons corrupted but not fully demon form.

I come from the net
    Only few difference in "Falldown Mode" and "Vicious Mode":

Falldown Modes: It seemed like they lost the "faith" and their inner personal feelings leaked and transformed into wrath that towards "unbelievers" while angel feathers aren't fully discarded completely on their appearances. They rejected the reality and execute their personal "destruction" methods in their desires unless if another new Falldown Mode appears to prove me wrong...

Vicious Mode (And Raguelmon): Actively releasing "Corrupted Virus" to infect but oddly all official profiles in Meicoomon's evo line excluded Meicoomon VM that didn't say anything about this strange virus infection but their attacks are indeed destructive yet Meicrackmon without VM have... Stinger hair.

But reading the official profiles of Raguelmon and Rasielmon's, they sounded like they are separate species because... Raguelmon's role was given as the executor to slay the angels who will soon become fallen angels and this Rasielmon with same rank as Ofanimon, her role is like overseer. Raguelmon seemed like she doesn't possessed that unique ability of Rasielmon's. But at least it's almost same armor outfit they wore and same attacks that fires beams from gemstones on their bodies although their attacks are completely different; Rasielmon with magic circles to fire beams and Raguelmon fires laser bullets.

Digimon logic really f*** my mind

I'm going digital
    In the digimon series the dark version of that digimon it would be referred as black, fall down mode etc... which are essentially the same digimon but the corrupted version of it.

We have cases like guilmon who have a corrupted mega evolution of megidramon but even that is a separate digimon from gallantmon and even that has a dark version of chaosgallantmon. Even in the context of tri the raguelmon line isn't even labeled a evolution but mutation.

Point being fall down mode are essentially the dark counterpart of that digimon and these are just two completely different digimon entirely. Given design wise they are very similar but just look at the names that tells you they are separate digimon.

In the context of the movie it could possibly serve as a fall down mode but meicoomon had that evolution line because of the virus to the point her digivice changed due to the virus influence. So we can't even say that's meicoomons natural dark evolution line.
    Last edited by Kingbeemon; 10-04-2018 at 07:01 PM.

I come from the net
    Honestly to my view, I really thought Raguelmon is "Rasielmon Vicious Mode/Falldown Mode" in first impression since Meicoomon's evo line always have that VM at every level from Child to Ultimate. But until those official profiles showed up, my mind simply gave up and don't know what to say after Digimon logic.

Even if this topic asks us what's our opinion on this...

I sometimes wonder if Meicoomon will appear along with her evo line often but what will they do with both "VM" and normal forms for the future? Look like Meicoomon took DORUmon's fate in similar way which DORUgoramon rarely takes appearances despite DORUmon's game appearances.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Honestly to my view, I really thought Raguelmon is "Rasielmon Vicious Mode/Falldown Mode" in first impression since Meicoomon's evo line always have that VM at every level from Child to Ultimate. But until those official profiles showed up, my mind simply gave up and don't know what to say after Digimon logic.

Even if this topic asks us what's our opinion on this...

I sometimes wonder if Meicoomon will appear along with her evo line often but what will they do with both "VM" and normal forms for the future? Look like Meicoomon took DORUmon's fate in similar way which DORUgoramon rarely takes appearances despite DORUmon's game appearances.
    From what I can see the only game Dorugoramon hasn't been in that Alphamon have are World 4, Cyber Sleuth, Next Order and I guess Links, they're pretty much always together

as for Meicoomon, they could use them as alternate lines together but I feel like they wont since the evil one is known from the anime. Kinda like how Wendigomon barely shows up

Next Order and Links have the evil ones, it'll probably stay that way tbh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12