With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adventure Halloween Pop-Up Shop Product Info!

Adventure Halloween Pop-Up Shop Product Info!

Pop-up shop product time!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is the 1st Digimon Adventure Pop-up shop (and 7th total for the franchise!)

This newest pop-up shop will be at the Limited Base at the Ikebukuro P'Parco and the Namba Marui in Osaka.

It will take place at both shops between October 12th and October 31st, so just 2 weeks until it opens!

A number of items to go through, all of which are exclusive to the pop-up shops!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The new Halloween key-art from the shops show up in a lot of the new products. First up are 3d acrylic stands. You pop out the acrylic pieces and built it into a 3d display. There are 8 total, and each is 2,100 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Acrylic keychains! (the art really does look nice.) There are 8 total, and each is 900 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An A4 size (8.27 x 11.69 inches) clear file. The front features the key art, while the back features silhouettes of the artwork and a Happy Halloween message. It costs 400 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

17 can badges featuring not only the Adventure Halloween art, but the tri. pop-up shop Halloween art! They cost 400 yen each and are blindpacked.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

9 different Digimon furoshiki (wrapping cloth, like you'd see characters use to carry bentos and other items in anime.) There's the 9 partners, plus PicoDevimon! Each is 1,700 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Who doesn't love socks! There are 2 types, an Agumon/Tailmon pair, and a Gabumon/Patamon pair. Each pair is 1,300 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A mini pouch featuring the key art in a landscape formation on one side, silhouettes on the other. It costs 1,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A face towel featuring a painting of the train car in the digital world. It costs 3,500 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Four egg cushions! Each features a partner Digimon in a lower level. Each is 2,500 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A drawstring bag featuring the new key art in a rather fun formation. It's 850 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This letter writing set contains 5 envelopes and 30 pieces of stationary with a number of digieggs on it, plus a familiar pumpkin! It costs 1,200 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This spiral notebook features silhouettes of the new art on the front cover and the interior and a pumpkin design on the back. It costs 950 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Tape! Character design masking tape to be specific. There is a Halloween Adventure roll and a tri. roll featuring the kids and their Digimon at their ultimate level. 600 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

More temperature changing mugs! These have been popular at the pop-up shops. This time there are two- Taichi and Yamato, and Takeru and Hikari. When cold you only see the character art, and when it's warm decorations and the Adventure logo on a planetoid appears. Each is 1,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

For the halloween theme they've brought back some popular prior art with new products! It's the kids dressed up as their Digimon! This stainless steel water bottle has Taichi and Yamato in costumes based on their Digimon at the adult level. It costs 2,500 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we get 9 tri. character keychains! These all have the kids dressed as their Digimon at the level they appear as most of the time. It appears they have a ring at the bottom so they can be daisy chained if you want. Each costs 900 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These 8 metal keychains feature the date the kids ended up in the digital world. Along with that we get silhouettes, crest symbols, and colors for each kid, plus a bit of digimoji that I can't make out at the moment. Each is 800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These rubber keychains each feature the Digimon in the shoe of their partner for a cute design. Each is 650 yen and blind packed.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The metal keychains are back yet again! These crest keychains have been very popular with fans who import items. 980 yen each.

Now, on to a promotional gift...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

For every 2000 yen spent (not including tax) you get a postcard using the pop-up key art. There will be eight postcards given at random, each featuring one of the kids and their Digimon partner.

Postcards will be limited in stock.

Historically they've announced more products later, so we will see what shows up over the next two weeks before the shops open.

Previous info about the new pop-up shop can be found here.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

Be aware many intermediaries do not carry items from specialty shops since they can't be ordered online. You will need to ask them and explain what you want very carefully (perhaps with a photo.) Some intermediaries will potentially still not be willing to get the item (or may only be willing to at great cost.) Realistically to get anything from the pop-up shop at a reasonable cost you'll have to find someone who is actually going and ask them to pick you up something.

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Wait, does this mean we are not gooing to see neither the 02 kids or Meiko in the new anime?...
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 09-28-2018 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Wait, does this mean we are not gooing to see neither the 02 kids or Meiko in the new anime?...
    Meiko is in the merch... But i really wouldn't use this merch to gauge the next project either way. Demidevimon is in this merch as a lunch wrap for example. Doesn't mean he will appear either.
    This is just merely an event to hold us off until the new project has been delved upon.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Yeah... Why would this stuff have any bearing at all on the new anime?

Edit:
    It just occurred to me... Is Sora a pirate so Piyomon can be her parrot? Also, I like the little Bakemon and Pumpmon heads in the background of the postcards.
    Last edited by TMS; 09-28-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Oh no Joe got eaten by an Eater. Guess we won't see him in the new movie

also the sexy Meiko Neko pleases me

also like Izzy Potter

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    By the way, has anyone noticed the extra DigiTama in the letter writing set?

Have we seen it before anywhere else?

The extra digitama

Now that you mentioned it i haven't seen that digitama either, that's interesting, by the way where did you get the 3d digitama drawings?
    Last edited by shiramomo; 09-28-2018 at 10:37 AM. Reason: False comment

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    By the way, has anyone noticed the extra DigiTama in the letter writing set?

Have we seen it before anywhere else?
    thats Poyomons from next Order

I don't think it's much of a mystery if you think about it. The letter set in which the egg appears belongs (of course) to this new wave of Halloween themed merch (and of course the crappily upscaled image posted above leaves out all the context..), so it would make no sense for the digitama to belong to any Digimon not featured in the rest of the set. And besides the partner Digimon there is only a single Digimon that keeps showing up throughout the set: PicoDevimon.

(There's technically also Wizarmon and Bakemon but Wizarmon is only a costume and Bakemon only a background pattern, so PicoDevimon is still the only one appearing directly)
    Last edited by Theigno; 09-28-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Demidevimon for smash confirmed lol. Interesting choice though... Why not make the egg wizarmon? Just seems odd it's a digimon you wouldn't expect to be popular

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast