With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Manga UK Contests- Digimon Tamers, plus Seasons 1 and 2, on DVD

Manga UK Contests- Digimon Tamers, plus Seasons 1 and 2, on DVD

Our UK members often tell me that they like the occasional contest...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Manga UK is having a few different contests to celebrate the UK release of Digimon Tamers on DVD.

Both contests include a prize package of Manga UK's release of Seasons 1, 2, and Tamers on DVD.

Twitter Contest
    For the Twitter contest you just have to follow Manga UK and retweet the linked tweet above to be entered.

Instagram Contest
    For the Instagram contest you just have to like the linked Instagram post.

Both contests end midday this Friday, September 28th and are only open to those in the UK and Ireland.

WtW has no direct involvement in the contests, they are being run by Manga UK themselves. We were simply asked to share if we thought our friends in the UK might be interested.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    I just threw my hat into ring, if you catch my drift.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Entered, yolo

Thanks for the heads up

Although technically you should say UK and Ireland lol. I dunno if theres anyone Irish, but seeing a "UK contest", they wouldn't realise it includes Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Entered, yolo

Thanks for the heads up

Although technically you should say UK and Ireland lol. I dunno if theres anyone Irish, but seeing a "UK contest", they wouldn't realise it includes Ireland
    It does say it's opened to those in the UK and Ireland.

The company is Manga UK.

If someone can't be bothered to click into the article and read, that's on them.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I've entered. I never win anything, but I've got nothing to lose either.