With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: US Pre-Orders for Digivolving Spirits BlackWarGreymon, Update- Figure on Display

US Pre-Orders for Digivolving Spirits BlackWarGreymon, Update- Figure on Display

Fantastic news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

For those worried about rarity and cost, Digivolving Spirits BlackWarGreymon will not only be made available outside of Japan, he's up for pre-order right now!

The US release of BlackWarGreymon will be released in May 2019 for $65. Pre-orders are currently up at Amazon: (affiliate link)
    Digivolving Spirits #08 BlackWarGreymon at Amazon USA

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

This should make ordering the figure super easy for anyone who wants to get it, not to mention significantly cheaper!

No doubt more news to come on Digivolving Spirits BlackWarGreymon soon!

Previous details about the figure can be found here.

Update- For those in Japan, the figure can be seen a bit early.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Tamashii Nations Akiba Showroom in Akihabara has the figure on display for those who want an early peek.

And if you want to order or pre-order other Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently on sale)
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at Amazon USA

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

#05 Alphamon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon At Amazon USA

#06 AtlurKabuterimon: (affiliate links)
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at Amazon USA

#07 HolyAngemon: (affiliate links)
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at CDJapan (Currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at Amazon USA
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

May of 2019? You wound me, Bandai!

Ordered. I know it's just a recolor, but I only ever had the BlackWarGreymon toy as a kid (a few others, but that was the big one). Hell, took him out so much I lost his horn at one point. Loved it to death, and will gladly be patient for this one.

Hopefully Survive comes out at around the same time too =P

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    May of 2019? You wound me, Bandai!

Ordered. I know it's just a recolor, but I only ever had the BlackWarGreymon toy as a kid (a few others, but that was the big one). Hell, took him out so much I lost his horn at one point. Loved it to death, and will gladly be patient for this one.

Hopefully Survive comes out at around the same time too =P
    To be fair all of the spirits toys have around 2 months longer of a release window
    and yeah the original black wargreymon digivolving toy is great
    it helps that his color scheme is more simplistic between him and black agumon so that black wargreymon doesn't have any part off color like the original wargreymon's arms, legs and feet while the spirits has only the legs wrong due to agumon mode, so I'm super excited for black wargreymon's new spirits, i look forward to putting them together

Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    To be fair all of the spirits toys have around 2 months longer of a release window
    it helps that his color scheme is more simplistic between him and black agumon so that black wargreymon doesn't have any part off color like the original wargreymon's arms, legs and feet while the spirits has only the legs wrong due to agumon mode, so I'm super excited for black wargreymon's new spirits, i look forward to putting them together
    Sure, it's just that the US releases are ALSO generally a two month delay; so with MagnaAngemon in December, that's 4-5 month gap; depending on when #9 gets announced, it would theoretically arrive around the same time if ordered from CDJapan or something.

I'm secretly very impatient!

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    Sure, it's just that the US releases are ALSO generally a two month delay; so with MagnaAngemon in December, that's 4-5 month gap; depending on when #9 gets announced, it would theoretically arrive around the same time if ordered from CDJapan or something.

I'm secretly very impatient!
    oh same I'm also very impatient, If this was a normal release in japan I would have gotten it in march from cd japan, I'm looking forward to lillymon, galantmon and beelzemon
    though i hope beelzemon has both his shotgun's and holsters for them and a proper tail
    judging from the art work it's part of the impmon shell, which would suck
    I would rather remove the shell wings and have normal beelzemon

Updated with the news that the figure is on display in Akihabara.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Banned
    Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Are all of the figures illustrated by Kenji Watanabe?