With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6 Future & tri. Collection Blu-ray and DVD Covers, Details, and Pre-Orders!

tri. Part 6 Future & tri. Collection Blu-ray and DVD Covers, Details, and Pre-Orders!

A few updates...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

While Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Future went up on Amazon a bit early, we didn't have all the details at the time...

Luckily we do now!

Shout is using the first Part 6 theatrical poster art for the cover, similiar to their prior releases, with a rich orangeish red for the secondary color on the title banner (and top banner on the Blu-ray combo pack.) The logo placement is smack in the middle, which is likely the only place they had to put it based on the poster image.

There will also be a slipcover featuring the same image, along with advertising the digital copy feature. Different cover images will be shown throughout the news article.

The extra will be the panel with Johnny Yong Bosch, Joshua Seth, and Colleen O’Shaughnessey from Anime Expo 2018. The panel also features English tri. Director Ryan Johnston and was moderated by Shout producer Brian Ward. Parts of this were used in the Fathom extra for tri. Part 6 in theaters.

As with prior tri. home video releases, it will be dual language.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The MSRP for the Blu-ray is $24.97 and $14.98 for the DVD, with a release date of December 4th. Links below are Amazon affiliate links.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Future Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Future DVD

Amazon pre-orders automatically get you the lowest price in-between when you order and when they ship.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

If the Blu-ray is ordered at Shout a 18 x 24 inch lithograph of the cover will be included. We assume this will include getting it a few weeks early, as is standard with Shout, but no mention is made of this for the moment.

On top of that...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We get details for the tri. Collection that was announced at SDCC!

The collection uses the second tri. Part 6 theatrical for the cover, with no secondary color on the front, just mentioning it contains all 6. The spine includes a lighter blue as a secondary color.

Based on the images there is no slipcover, and it appears all 6 discs will come in a single case. It also appears there may be no digital copies, but we aren't 100% sure on that at the moment.

Based on information from the listing, the extras should end up being identical to the stand alone releases of all 6 parts, and we expect the discs to be the same ones.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The MSRP for the Blu-ray set is $79.97 with a release date of December 11th, one week after the standalone release of Part 6. The link below is to the Shout store, which currently has it up for pre-order at a discount.

Digimon Adventure tri. Collection Blu-ray

An 18 x 24 inch lithograph of the cover will be included when ordered from Shout (and we assume shipped early.) Amazon pre-orders should be up soon, likely with a discounted price for the Blu-ray.

No details on if there will be a DVD release of the complete collection at the moment, but with no listing on Shout's site it seems unlikely.

2 and a half months from theater to home video isn't bad at all. Especially when you consider it comes to within a couple days of 6 months from the Japanese home video release.

There aren't any trailers or clips yet of the discs, but we expect those will show up shortly.

Prior tri. Part 6 home video details can be found here.

Update- 5 clips from tri. Part 6 Future from Shout. Thanks to Daff69 for the heads up.

All The Answers

MagnaAngemon

Distortions Everywhere

Meiko's Memories

Final Destruction
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Punknap On Twitter
    Anyone who owns this, are the subtitles "dubtitles" or are they the proper jp translation?

Yugioh Dark side of dimensions, had the dub subtitles in it, so i wanna know if i get proper subtitles before i make that purchase.
    Last edited by Vande; 09-21-2018 at 01:35 PM. Reason: double post merge

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Assuming they’re the same as the Crunchyroll subtitles, they aren’t the actual dub dialogue, but they often replace actual names with dub names, and the quality is a little iffy in places.

Quote Originally Posted by Punknap View Post
    Anyone who owns this, are the subtitles "dubtitles" or are they the proper jp translation?

Yugioh Dark side of dimensions, had the dub subtitles in it, so i wanna know if i get proper subtitles before i make that purchase.
    For what it's worth, the Tri discs have subtitles for both the dub and the sub. Yugioh Darkside of Dimensions also eventually made discs with proper subtitles for the sub as well.

Follow Punknap On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagaren Gao View Post

For what it's worth, the Tri discs have subtitles for both the dub and the sub. Yugioh Darkside of Dimensions also eventually made discs with proper subtitles for the sub as well.

Yeah I know eventually they did, but i got the Yugioh movie before that, had to send them my receipt for the movie and everything to get a disc with the proper subtitles lol

That's all in the collection? Yawn. I'll just get Part 6 from Shout like usual. Was hoping for something with a little more pizzazz than just a six-disk case. Not worth the extra scratch for five movies I already have.
    Last edited by BlankShell; 09-21-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Each language track has its own subtitles.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    That's all in the collection? Yawn. I'll just get Part 6 from Shout like usual. Was hoping for something with a little more pizzazz than just a six-disk case. Not worth the extra scratch for five movies I already have.
    I see what you mean, although the six-film set sounds tempting since it looks like it would take up less space than the six individual releases altogether. Still, I dig the colorful look of the cover art of the six individual releases, and that alone makes me want to keep them.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be able to snag the BluRay this time around. Don't ask how, but I have my fingers crossed.

I have feeling in uk version will have cover as a poster for six film set and for me I will need to get it so I got all movie poster
    Last edited by Kai32; 10-09-2018 at 04:52 AM.

Hey i know this is off topic but does anyone know why did dave Mallow didn't voice angemon in future

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast