With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Dubbed in Theaters Today!

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Dubbed in Theaters Today!

Today is the day we finally get to see tri. Part 6 Future dubbed in theaters!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We have a discussion thread for the theater screening and dub open.

That's where you will want to go to discuss the dub, if you enjoyed seeing it, how your theater experience was, etc.

Make sure you've printed your ticket or put it on your mobile device if you bought your ticket online.

If you don't have tickets yet they are still available online and should be available at your theaters box-office.

And please remember that very often Fathom screenings do not have endless trailers before the movie. I would recommend making sure you are actually in your seat at 7:30 pm.

The full screening is scheduled for 2 hours, which includes up to 20 minutes of extras in the runtime.

Extras are listed as a look back at Parts 1 thru 5, along with unspecified cast interviews.

The most important thing of course is to have fun if you are going. If you aren't able to go, I'm sure there will be many people around to fill you in and give you impressions.

Pre-orders for tri. Part 6 on Blu-ray and DVD began a bit early, details can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going. I refrained from watching the sub. I watched part 4 and 5 in theaters as well, but I had watched the sub before hand. And I go with a friend who used to watch Season 1 with me back in '99. So he hasn't been kept with the fandom at all so we will both be going into part 6 blind. I have refrained from going into the Digimon Adventure Tri area of this board as well.

Unfortunately some youtubes have thumbnails of spoilers. So there are some things I've been spoiled on. But! Anyway! Should BE FUN!