With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X- Chapters 3 and 4

Digimon Chronicle X- Chapters 3 and 4

Another story update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai has updated Digimon Chronicle X with 2 more chapters!

If you haven't read some of the background sections, or Chapters 1 and 2, you can find them in English here.

On to the new stuff!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Chapter 3
    After hearing about the events that transpired, as well as Craniummon and Sleipmon's plan of action, Jesmon was quick to agree to their plan. And so, Jesmon, who was entrusted with the X-Antibody, joined Craniummon and Sleipmon on their mission to re-enter the Old Digital World. As they enter the Old Digital World, Jesmon witnesses first-hand the grisly sight of conflicts being stirred up all over, just as Craniummon and Sleipmon had described. Greeted by this cruel spectacle, Jesmon comes up with an ingenious plan to resolve the chaos.

Chapter 4
    As it turns out, Jesmon's plan to resolve the chaos brewing in the Old Digital World was to enforce a rule for the battles for supremacy currently unfolding in the Old Digital World.

The rule was that if one managed to defeat the Digimon ruling each area in a one-on-one battle, they would be able to increase the area under their territory. The Digimon that expanded their territory through continued victories and won in every last area would then be given the authority to decide the future of the Old Digital World.
    Although Sleipmon dismissed it as 'a dangerous idea', Jesmon backed its idea up by suggesting that they take part in the battle as rulers of a portion of areas in the Old Digital World, in order to ensure that evil beings do not end up winning. Craniummon, known for having the spirit of a warrior, voiced its heartfelt approval.
    And so, the rule devised by Jesmon was announced throughout the Old Digital World.

Now, the greatest battle for the future of the Old Digital World begins.

For those looking forward to the Digital Monster X, Chapter 4 will sound especially familiar, as it appears to provide background story for the upcoming V-Pets adventure mode.

Based on the spacing on the site, it appears there may only be one chapter left of Digimon Chronicle X...

Thanks to garm for translations!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

It's like a fuedal version of G Gundam.

I'm a Maniac
    That sounds like a terrible idea.

This story sounds like the setup to a tournament arc in a TV show, haha.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilandio View Post
    I mean, if they're gonna fight anyway, might as well reduce suffering and casualties by having the war fought by representatives. It's kinda like Black Panther rules, for lack of a better example. (Not sure how they got everyone to agree. Headcanon: Maybe the first ones to break the rule suffer the full force of the Royal Knights. They can't take on everyone, but a single faction would be cake, and no one wants to fall on that sword.)
    Last edited by McGann; 09-16-2018 at 09:16 AM.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Ain't got no mojo... Astrothunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    This story sounds like the setup to a tournament arc in a TV show, haha.
    Either that, or a Digimon battle royale game to try to attract the Fortnite/PUBG audience.

Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    I mean, if they're gonna fight anyway, might as well reduce suffering and casualties by having the war fought by representatives. It's kinda like Black Panther rules, for lack of a better example. (Not sure how they got everyone to agree. Headcanon: Maybe the first ones to break the rule suffer the full force of the Royal Knights. They can't take on everyone, but a single faction would be cake, and no one wants to fall on that sword.)
    Have you watched G Gundam? They abolished war and have each country fight in one on one battles in a tornament instead. It's so silly but I love the idea.

I come from the net
    It seems all Royal Knight members stayed too long with Yggdrasil to affect their decision making process to reach to Yggdrasil-tier... Hahaha

Nah it's some kind of Bancho-like "iron rule". But it's kinda... shonen-jump tournament trait that never dies easily eh?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Do you have the letters after デジモンクロニクル ? the laast four

also, this was pretty interesting. Shame it wasn't a sequel to the X anime, I'm gonna pretend it was lol. I Wonder if Crusadermon X will show up after that poll in the final chapter

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    Have you watched G Gundam? They abolished war and have each country fight in one on one battles in a tornament instead. It's so silly but I love the idea.
    Never seen it, but that does sound like a better comparison.
    It is a bit silly conceptually, but I'm sure it's a great excuse for some over the top battles
    Last edited by McGann; 09-16-2018 at 11:24 AM.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast