With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Toy and Game Livesteam Updates

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    WTH lol so disappointing that people wasted votes on Royal Knights when they were eventually all going to get X forms! I wanted Seraphimon to win because he needs an upgrade badly! Lucemon or Lilithmon would have been cool too!

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandil7 View Post
    WTH lol so disappointing that people wasted votes on Royal Knights when they were eventually all going to get X forms! I wanted Seraphimon to win because he needs an upgrade badly! Lucemon or Lilithmon would have been cool too!
    It looks like they had an entire line made for Lucemon/Angemon/HolyAngemon/Seraphimon but the sad thing is they were all on the contest so we'd never get that full lines anyways...

It does make you wonder what's actually going to be in the Vpet though. I get the impression they made a ton of new X Antibodies and had to pick and choose which ones made it. Maybe there's a lot more than just 6?

I hope they release them eventually, at least the top 10 deserve some love! I was most excited about Gankoomon-X among the Royal knights but oh well. Susanoomon would have been epic too!

I come from the net
    I just wanted to know why they would put Royal Knights in this vote poll because I view it as they have no intentions/plans to reveal the rest of the whole Royal Knight group in their X forms which is why Royal Knights were taken as popular choices there and basically declared "Vote this or you will not see their glorious X forms for next few years or maybe not!" instead of revealing the rest of that group as intended... I really don't know if it was really wasted slots or to speed up in the revealation of this group? I find it pretty unfair towards other digimons to take over the vote honestly. But whatever, it ended so I'm pretty cool with how they actually revealed Dracomon X and the rest. But still it won't change the fact I had a bad feeling. Will we see the rest of Royal Knights with X forms after this vote ended? Because I know this pattern... Ugh suffering of all waiting returns again...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    I just wanted to know why they would put Royal Knights in this vote poll because I view it as they have no intentions/plans to reveal the rest of the whole Royal Knight group in their X forms which is why Royal Knights were taken as popular choices there and basically declared "Vote this or you will not see their glorious X forms for next few years or maybe not!" instead of revealing the rest of that group as intended... I really don't know if it was really wasted slots or to speed up in the revealation of this group? I find it pretty unfair towards other digimons to take over the vote honestly. But whatever, it ended so I'm pretty cool with how they actually revealed Dracomon X and the rest. But still it won't change the fact I had a bad feeling. Will we see the rest of Royal Knights with X forms after this vote ended? Because I know this pattern... Ugh suffering of all waiting returns again...
    Maybe they were being lazy? They knew the RK would be popular and have a good chance of winning and they already had them designed.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandil7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Maybe they were being lazy? They knew the RK would be popular and have a good chance of winning and they already had them designed.
    yeah it's a good excuse to not have to make others "the fans voted Crusadermon ,let's make it!" and it was prob already made lol. Minervamon is a genuine surprise

I come from the net
    All interesting. LordKnigtmon is a mech? heh And Mervamon X is super tiny? That's oddteresting. The rest is also nice to see. I guess we should have expected a recolor with Agumon.

Added an image of Sakuyamon X.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add DL22003 on Discord Add DL22003 on Steam Add DL22003 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    So a Royal Knight and a Olympus 12 member win the polls. I am not surprise that Crusadermon win, but I am with Minervamon winning.
    Someone on Reddit stated a fairly popular (Spanish) Youtuber got his fans to vote for Minervamon, so that might've effected it, even if just a little

Still I guess the waifumons are popular as you would expect lol
    Since the voting was announced he started a campaign during the whole month promising a lot of new content for the channel and a silly challenge of drinking coffee with mayonnaise if Minervamon ever won.

Even though I don't like the end result of Minervamon X, I think the implications of an Olympian obtaining the X-Antibody is going open the window for some a potential interesting story when it comes to the lore of franchise.
    Last edited by DL22003; 09-14-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Sakuyamon looks really badass!!!
    Can't say much about the results but when I voted I had a feeling that all digimon on that list had their X-antibody forms already designed...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast