With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Toy and Game Livesteam Updates

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    It's a shame that OmniShoutmon wasn't one of the two winners of the Digimon X-Antibody fan vote but it did well to get 8th place.

I kept voting for OmniShoutmon because it evolves from Shoutmon, the main Digimon of Digimon Fusion, the series that got me back into Digimon back in 2015.

I'm going digital
    I liked Minervamon X design since it shows the "double edge effect of X Antibody" more and less into "straightforward upgrade" which we rarely see within modern X Antibody digimon nowadays.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    And so one of the slots was wasted on a Royal Knight. Iím not surprised, but still disappointed.

Ain't got no mojo... Astrothunder's Avatar
    LordKnightmon X looks great! The design has just enough edginess to it without being tacky. Not sure how I feel about Minervamon X, though. I'd need to see a better-quality picture to fairly judge, I think.

Minervamon would be cute but her bikini makes her look like lolicon bait even worse than Chohakkaimon :/ edit: Wait is she just supposed to be a SD adult and not an actual loli? Because I'd feel much better about her if that's the case. Oh japan__ lol.

Edit2: Oh...oh my god I think she literally has a cameltoe...Kenji Watanbe and everyone who voted for this... why...

LordKnightmon looks great but I'm dissapointed because the last 3 new X antibodies before the Vpet news were Royal Knights anyways.
    At least the new Vpet Xantibodies are a thing so I'm not too dissapointed overall, especially since we're probably going to get more , but still. I'm Glad Imperialdramon didn't win though, and it's a shame Susanoomon didn't since he was close.
    Last edited by flintlock; 09-14-2018 at 10:50 AM.

I come from the net
    Did this stream video explain about why put Royal knights in X antibody voting poll? No?

What, you don't want Imperialdramon to win?! For what reason?

It seems this second era of X antibody have artists expanded. I think the third era will have more new artists in the future if it will be milked again... I wonder why they leave X antibody to all new artists with their unique artstyles rather than Kenji and Maria? To soften the edgier and edgiest arts to balance or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Did this stream video explain about why put Royal knights in X antibody voting poll? No?
    I don't know what exactly you'd want them to explain about that. Sure they are stealing the spotlight but from their perspective they want people to be able to be vote for their favorites which means including obviously popular monsters.

What, you don't want Imperialdramon to win?! For what reason?
    Just with like the rest of the Royal Knights Bandai already knows that he's popular, so you could argue that there was no need to go out and poll that as he should be high on their priority list anyway.

It seems this second era of X antibody have artists expanded. I think the third era will have more new artists in the future if it will be milked again... I wonder why they leave X antibody to all new artists with their unique artstyles rather than Kenji and Maria? To soften the edgier and edgiest arts to balance or what?
    This is no different from what they did before. In fact many previous X-Digimon designs were Illustrated by artists other than Watanabe Kenji in the past and some of them are returning for this "wave"... so nothing has really changed.

Huh, I did not expect that combination to win at all... I like the designs pretty well though, even if Minervamon X-Antibody is kind of bizarre.

So a Royal Knight and a Olympus 12 member win the polls. I am not surprise that Crusadermon win, but I am with Minervamon winning.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    So a Royal Knight and a Olympus 12 member win the polls. I am not surprise that Crusadermon win, but I am with Minervamon winning.
    Someone on Reddit stated a fairly popular (Spanish) Youtuber got his fans to vote for Minervamon, so that might've effected it, even if just a little

Still I guess the waifumons are popular as you would expect lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast