With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Digital Monster X Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

I come from the net
    That could be really cool. Like how Ouryumon is a sword.

Why not fuse in TigerVespamon with Alphamon? Then have Alphamon, Ouryumon and TigerVespamon fuse together.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Oh man, excellent picks for new Xevolutions. Nice distribution of classic, new, popular and high-powered: Beelle Starrmon is like a dream pick for me, especially since they gave her those fluffy shōjo manga-style wings. Now my fantasy head canon pairing of Beelle Starrmon and Beelzebumon as the ultimate forms of Pal and Pul can evolve to paired seventh-tier forms. And of course, since every female humanoid digimon is a sex kitten, Xevolution means that she loses even more clothes, LOL. I知 sure some people will bitch about that, but hey. Diavolomon X is gonna look rad as hell; like Venom VamDemon Undead, it値l be nice to give a classic villain an alternative super ultimate that痴 closer to his original ultimate form. I just hope they flesh out the lines for all the lower-level X-antibodies they create: I知 sure we値l get Examon X eventually, but I壇 love to see the rest of the Dracomon line too.
    Last edited by Seymour Butz; 09-26-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678