With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    those new Mons are pretty great, though Dracomon X looks a bit to much like a Pokemon Mega imo

I'm fine with the 16x16 screen. It's makes some sense in a way. The Digimon X takes place in the original Digital World; the screen backgrounds are devastated versions of the Pendulum's backgrounds. To put it into a metaphor, even if an image is high-resolution, it would still be compressed into a lower resolution if the medium/screen can't support higher resolutions.

It still has a detailed (in comparison) close-up of the Digimon's face when they're doing special moves, according to the product information.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 09-14-2018 at 03:01 PM.

The white one looks so much nicer and has Metal Garurumon, but black has Renamon and Sakuyamon which I've been dying to raise.
    I guess if I can convince my brother to get into it, I could buy both, swap the shells and give him the white version in the black shell.

Has anyone had any joy pre ordering these?

None of the proxy service providers list the items and I cannot seem to get any to show on the website.

Last time I bought something from premium Bandai a popup appeared which let me select Buyee, which I have used a couple of times.

Err...why does it seems like only Japan got to preorder? I can't find them on proxies...

Quote Originally Posted by darkfent View Post
    Err...why does it seems like only Japan got to preorder? I can't find them on proxies...
    You don't necessarily need a listed storefront page to order from intermediaries. From Japan, for example, has a process where you can just give them the URL for the Digimon X on Premium Bandai and they'll order it for you (make sure to be clear on which color/version you want).

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Last edited by Lucio; 09-23-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    With Ciel and Erismon, it probably means Bulcomon will show up too

Also V Jump is out now? neat. Hoping for Survive info

Quote Originally Posted by Lucio View Post
    Erismon on the Digital Monster X?
    hmmmmmm... it is a sign that Erismon has X-antibody just like Dorumon?

Not all Digimon on the Digital Monster X will have X-Antibody. It states it on the page with pictures of 6 Digimon (Beelzemon X, Omnimon X, etc.), the small text in the bottom right corner.

Unless ReArise adds X-Antibody as an in-universe element and retcons Erismon into a natural carrier, Erismon is just a regular Digimon.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast