With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

Speaking of the artists, I know some of them have done X-Antibody designs that haven't been used officially. It's possible that some of them may be used for this V-Pet, potentially due to the fan votes. Off the top of my head, I only know this Imperialdramon X done by Nakano Haito: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....0032969&page=1
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 09-13-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I like the new designs! Dracomon and BeelStarrmon are good, but I think my favorites are Tyrannomon (nice and simple) and particularly Renamon. I like how colorful the latter is.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Wow a lot of new X forms

Dracomon's "backward scale" is located at that chest? The glowing thorn-like? Cuz it said if touched, he will get angry and release powerful beam as its horns glow...

Tyranomon X look like it's Zilla version of Tyranomon inspired. Just because of that long tail and those spine fins...

Wow Renamon X? That art style is really familiar and her appearance is kinda... similar to Kyukimon... Really too similar...

Bellestarmon X?! But she didn't get famous crystals shame but she just got Weregarurumon X's armor jacket and helmet...

Okay according to Yong's post listed artists' name. That artwork of Renamon really belonged to this artist? It totally looked so different from those ones that lacked Crystals! That artwork is like artful stickers... At least both artworks looked somewhat improved compared to last artworks in battle card series...?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Are they revealing more X forms from the voting or did they decide to do like, the top 6+?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    The winners of the vote have yet to be announced.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Added 2 non X-Antibody Digimon they mention that accidentally got left off when I was putting everything together. Also cleaned up a few bits.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I wonder if Ciel and Damemon (yay xross wars) are already natural carrier of x-antibody like dorumon and ryudamon. Thus they are included in this version.

Also since they will reveal the winner of x-poll later, the newly revealed x-digimons ( tyranomon, renamon, etc) are not part of them, right?
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 09-13-2018 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    I wonder if Ciel and Damemon (yay xross wars) are already natural carrier of x-antibody like dorumon and ryudamon. Thus they are included in this version.
    All Digimon on the Digimon X are not necessarily X-Antibody carriers. They've mix-and-matched X-Antibody Digimon with regular Digimon in V-Pets before, and not just the natural carriers which are sometimes just treated as regular Digimon. The previous Pendulum ver.20th had both Jesmon and Jesmon X in the Wave 2 devices.

MonMon Memo is super small this week as far as new information goes for obvious reasons.

It does give us a few details for the booklet, which have been added to the article.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

i really like dracomon x design
    tyranomon x looks a lot more like a real dinosaur which is not bad but i personally not too fond of him
    it's a little hard to tell how renamon x looks like in that angle with all the colorful mist but i like how she seems to have more magical vibe like taomon
    bellestarmon wings looks really fluffy
    i can't wait to see all the other new digimon designs!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast