With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

Hooray for 16x16 pixels! I'm really loving that Tyrannomon X! I just hope these six aren't the only new X Digimon. It'd especially be annoying to have Renamon and Sakuyamon X without also Kyubimon and Taomon X.

I'm a Maniac
    Welp, I guess I'm getting both versions.

I come from the net DarkTamer Steph's Avatar
    Add DarkTamer Steph on Facebook
    Ugh. I'll be passing on these guys. The beauty of the different toy seriess back in the day was that they were actually different devices, not "new" devices crammed into an old shell. I love the OG V-Pet design for what it is, but this just cries lazy to me.

Oh man these are so damn cool.
    Does anyone happen to know who designed what? I wonder whow many more they'll add. I can't wait to see Sakuyamon.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTamer Steph View Post
    Ugh. I'll be passing on these guys. The beauty of the different toy seriess back in the day was that they were actually different devices, not "new" devices crammed into an old shell. I love the OG V-Pet design for what it is, but this just cries lazy to me.
    I get why people wouldn't care about this but we had 5 versions of it back in the day, and even more Pendulums. So it's not really true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Hooray for 16x16 pixels! I'm really loving that Tyrannomon X! I just hope these six aren't the only new X Digimon. It'd especially be annoying to have Renamon and Sakuyamon X without also Kyubimon and Taomon X.
    Lol welcome to Xantibodies. Tailmon has everything except Angewomon . I hope they do Renamons full line too.
    Last edited by flintlock; 09-13-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Add Ryou Misaki on Facebook Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Add Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt
    Ok I honestly didn't expect to see that many new X-Antibodies. Cool!
    My English is Sukamon​, I Nume Nume.

Ain't got no mojo... Astrothunder's Avatar
    The fact that they're still adding new X-Antibodies is cool, but other than BelleStarmon X, I'm not liking any of these designs, unfortunately. And even BelleStarmon X doesn't look as good as the regular BelleStarmon.

I'm a Maniac
    The designers' names are listed under each Digimon.

Dracomon X is designed by Nakano Haito, an artist who has done illustrations for Digimon projects, including the recent Cyber Sleuth and Next Order games.
    Renamon X and BeelStarmon X are designed by Himeno Kagemaru, who has designed several X-Antibody Digimon, including Thunderballmon; Mamemon; MetalMamemon; etc.
    Tyrannomon X is designed by Moriyama Soh, another artist who has done many artworks for several Digimon projects.
    Sakuyamon X is designed by Kenji Watanabe. I don't think there is a need to introduce him.
    Diablomon X is designed by As'maria, who is responsible for the iconic mecha-like design with green lights for many of the X-Antibody Digimons.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 09-13-2018 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post

Dracomon X is designed by Nakano Haito, an artist who has done illustrations for Digimon projects, including the recent Cyber Sleuth and Next Order games.
    Renamon X and BeelStarmon X are designed by Himeno Kagemaru, who has designed several X-Antibody Digimon, including Thunderballmon; Mamemon; MetalMamemon; etc.
    Tyrannomon X is designed by Moriyama Soh, another artist who has done many artworks for several Digimon projects.
    Sakuyamon X is designed by Kenji Watanabe. I don't think there is a need to introduce him.
    Diablomon X is designed by As'maria, who is responsible for the iconic mecha-like designs with green lights for many of the X-Antibody Digimons.
    They were all at the previous round table as I recall (potentially nabbed for it while they were going over designs with Bandai together.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post

Diablomon X is designed by As'maria, who is responsible for the iconic mecha-like design with green lights for many of the X-Antibody Digimons.
    Thank you! I like how Tyrannomon X has the As'maria crystals despite being organic and a non As'maria design. Plus MameTyramon and MetalTyranomon finally have an adult level..

Wow, I actually like the X-Antibody form for BeelStarmon! That was always the one fanservice mon that crossed the libe for me, but she looks much more interesting here, fanservice and all! Also really like Renamon X, lots going on there.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast