With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: News Bits- Sistermon Ciel Updates, Adventure Twitter Account Change, Livestream URLs

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    We could get Hudiemon as part of this month's DRB update alongside Ciel since they came from the same game.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Bulcomon and Erismon coming to the DRB is more likey IMO, since like Ciel theyre in that pendulum

Nice, cool redesign. I have no problems with the change they made (lol at "censorship", it's anything but) but it is nice regardless to have a whole new thing come out of it. I wasn't listening closely to the voices, but did they actually address her as Ciel during her scenes, or did they leave that as Noir?

Looking forward to that toy and game livestream... new Digivolving Spirits maybe?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Nice, cool redesign. I have no problems with the change they made (lol at "censorship", it's anything but) but it is nice regardless to have a whole new thing come out of it. I wasn't listening closely to the voices, but did they actually address her as Ciel during her scenes, or did they leave that as Noir?

Looking forward to that toy and game livestream... new Digivolving Spirits maybe?
    from what I've seen online they muted all instances of "Noir" leaving an awkward gap every time

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post

They left her and any character silent when they mention Ciel/Noir by name

Wow, I know that Sistermon Ciel is controversial, but you have to admit Bandai did a great job turning her into her own character. In fact, I'd honestly say she's probably my favorite of the Sistermons going off of design alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Bulcomon and Erismon coming to the DRB is more likey IMO, since like Ciel theyre in that pendulum
    A bit out of the loop here, but who's Bulcomon?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan171998 View Post
    They left her and any character silent when they mention Ciel/Noir by name
    That's really weird. It's not like they muted all of the other Digimon names that were changed in the English version. You'd think they'd just assume any Westerner playing the game wouldn't notice any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    A bit out of the loop here, but who's Bulcomon?
    Blucomon and its evolved forms debuted recently in a Chinese mobile game.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Ciel is better than Noir, but Blanc is still best.

Quote Originally Posted by DPTronazel View Post
    In my mind, I call Sistermon Ciel as Sistermon Marill because her mouse hat looks like a Marill (Marill is a mouse-based Pokemon after all right?

@Nagatem Pretty much they don't want to be in trouble with the "Holy Hounds" and what I mean by that is a certain group of watchdogs...
    They shouldn't listen to the people who don't buy their games
    they should however know that fans get mad when they get shortchanged
    we literally digimon lucifer and angels but yet a nun with guns is too far?
    thats so stupid and closed minded
    Last edited by Nagatem; 09-13-2018 at 11:43 AM.

I come from the net
    Yes. They probably shouldn't listen but how can we be sure how many people(nerds) would get mad at it? We can't really. So you know, Lawyers probably thought this was a good idea.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast