With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: News Bits- Sistermon Ciel Updates, Adventure Twitter Account Change, Livestream URLs

News Bits- Sistermon Ciel Updates, Adventure Twitter Account Change, Livestream URLs

A few small updates...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, full and proper Bandai artwork for Sistermon Ciel (and it isn't low resolution!) A few elements have been revised from her initial appearance as a regional palette swap (with a few design changes) of Sistermon Noir in Hacker's Memory.

Sistermon Ciel has Data as her attribute.

And a translated profile thanks to garm...

One of the three Sistermon sisters, it wears a veil modeled after a mouse. It roams around various lands investigating unusual phenomena, and reports its findings to Gankoomon. It leads a peaceful life by day, but turns into an assassin who hunts down troublemakers by night. Its Signature Move, "Shirotsume-Ichimonji-giri", is using its cherished sword Shirotsume-Ichimonji to cut the enemy without making a sound.

Bandai previewed these changes to her a day or so earlier with a piece of social media artwork.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And for those with a 20th Anniversary Digimon Pendulum, you can get her Copymon with the code 231652.

The revised Sistermon Ciel is already being discussed a bit in the Digimon Channel thread.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then a small Twitter update. The Digimon Adventure Twitter changed it's username for the 20th anniversary.

If you follow the account on Twitter the change will be mostly invisible to you. If you use bookmarks you'll want to change the address.

Last up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We're just a couple days away from the toy and game livestream and the web addresses for those are now public and on standby.

niconico
    Youtube

A few fun midweek updates, with more to come later this week.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Pretty nice. It'll be fun to see all 3 Sistermons in a game together some time, and if that game will come unchanged to the US, of course.

Junior Commander
    I genuinely enjoy what they’ve done with her redesign. Think I’m in love jk. I really like the effort placed to differentiate her from Noir.

The color pallet also seems more muted not as bright as the game version. I really like her darker tone. Hopefully they can transfer the contrast from this 2d design to the 3d model.

I love her hair, eyes, and most importantly the katana! Really glad they updated her bio and made her a data type too.

Can’t wait to see her Awakened mode. Going to look sweet. Hopefully we’ll see the three of them together in a game someday.

Certainly the best way to compromise an unusual situation.

I really like her design. <3

My salt level is still ocean at not getting Noir in hackers memory
    yet europe does

grrrrrrr, they need to patch her in the North American version
    censor ship is bs

In my mind, I call Sistermon Ciel as Sistermon Marill because her mouse hat looks like a Marill (Marill is a mouse-based Pokemon after all right?

@Nagatem Pretty much they don't want to be in trouble with the "Holy Hounds" and what I mean by that is a certain group of watchdogs...

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    My salt level is still ocean at not getting Noir in hackers memory
    yet europe does

grrrrrrr, they need to patch her in the North American version
    censor ship is bs
    Not just Europe, Bandai EU covers Australia/Oceania, the Middle East and parts of Africa (maybe even all of Africa), whilst according to posts I saw on GameFaqs, that even though it was announced SEA would get Ciel, they actually got Noir

So pretty much... everyone but NA got her lol (and SA too, I Guess? I figure they count under Bandai US)

I come from the net
    It sucks but hey, this art makes her look nice. That's what we need to like her. ...Isn't that like White Swallow Sword? Something like One Cut in the attack name? Seems like I've heard those before.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I love Ciel new artwork really a lot!! The Sistermon are one of my top-notch since they were first revealed in Digimon Collectors, and this is as unexpected as amazing. I'm really glad how they have handled the situation in this specific case. However, I must say I'm kinda disappointed they haven't revealed any official artwork nor a proper profile for Hudiemon yet, the real brand-new Digimon from Hacker's Memory. Anyways, well done Bandai. I guess Citramon & Sleipmon Burst Mode are next!!

I find it hilarious that with a bit of a spruce-up and an individual weapon she went from being (in my eyes) a desperate attempt to make censorship work to my favorite of the Sistermon. Well played, Bandai.
    Procrastinator (n)-A person who

(Signature to be finished later)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast