With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: With the Will Podcast Live- Saturday, September 15th

With the Will Podcast Live- Saturday, September 15th

Almost time for a podcast!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This Saturday (September 15th) will be our next live Digimon podcast at 2pm (Pacific time.)

Just a few days away from getting details for the Digital Monster X V-Pet, possibly some other toy and game news, not to mention some of the fun recent news (Tamers cards for Battle Spiris!) so it seemed like a great time to do a podcast!

On top of the recent news, we will be revisiting a popular topic... what do we enjoy doing when we aren't dealing with Digimon things?

As usual, we're going to have title cards with images so live listeners can follow along easily.

After the news and any discussion topic we will be taking questions from the audience. If you can't make it but would like your question asked feel free to email it to podcast@withthewill.net or to my curiouscat (label it as for the podcast if you send it there.)

Join us live this Saturday- Livestream Here!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Can not wait to see who made the X-antibody Digimon cut from the list they give us.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Since it is one day after big digimon stream, I am expecting heavy discussion.