With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digital Monster X Silhouette

Digital Monster X Silhouette

We're a few days away from a proper reveal...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But we have a silhouette of the new Digital Monster X, on display at the 2018 Singapore Toy, Game, and Comic Convention.

The look of the shell appears new, but in silhouette, not dissimilar from the original Digimon V-Pet.

Pre-orders for the Digital Monster X go up in a few days so we should get a lot more info soon.

On top of that, a photo showing the Digimon display in the Premium Bandai display.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to Tiek for the heads up and Premium Bandai Singapore for the image.

Update- Cleaned up the article a bit, swapped in better versions of the image, added a second image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Looking closely, that definitely looks like an unchanged V-Pet shell. You can see the two bumps on the left side where the frame around the LCD juts out.

I'd be very curious to see how much detail Bandai could squeeze out of 16x16 if they're intending to shove X Digimon into an original V-pet. I'd love to see them go for a 24x24 a la the iC.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I only hope this new V-Pet also includes natural carriers of the X-Antibody (I would like to raise my Dracumon) :3

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I only hope this new V-Pet also includes natural carriers of the X-Antibody (I would like to raise my Dracumon) :3
    I feel like I must have known Dracumon was a natural X-Antibody carrier, but for some reason it didn't click until just now. 😅

The case really does look like a regular Digital Monster V-Pet, which is about what I expected considering the name. Excited to see where this goes!

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I only hope this new V-Pet also includes natural carriers of the X-Antibody
    i don't see a reason why natural carriers wouldn't be in the new v-pet

I'm going digital
    oh yggdrasil, it's gonna be another 16x16, so disappointing :/

Cleaned up a few things and swapped the photo for one hosted locally instead of remotely.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Great Bandai's first new vpet in 10 years and its just going to Vpet 20TH with X Digimon how lazy.

Guessing this happend *bandai HQ* "sir people have stopped buying the 20th anniversary Vpet now the pendulum 20th is out but our warehouses are full of them what should we do?" Bandai CEO "reprogram them change some of the sprites and sell then again"

I come from the net
    That does make some sense. It's not great but it is some sense.