With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your unpopular opinions

Post your unpopular opinions

i'll list a few
    imperialdramon dragon mode is better than paladin mode
    tagiru is overly hated i need to rewatch hunters to judge him properly but i still think he's not as bad as people make him to be
    frontier is actually better than a lot of seasons(better than 02,savers,xros.)
    Appmon is one of my favorite series
    juri is one of my favorite characters, i wish she and leomon got more focus before the famous event happened
    i hate takato x ruki, actually i dislike all the main boy x main girl parings
    mikemon is best catlike digimon and should appear in games and anime
    chika and piyomon should've become a part of the team
    same with ai in appmon
    culumon should've gotten an evolution
    Last edited by boredmon; 09-07-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    It's hard to say what's unpopular but:

I think Season 2 was actually really good despite how messy it was in places.
    I don't mind episodic structure as long as it's entertaining.
    That might be why I think Young Hunter's is alright too.

I prefer World style games over Story style games.
    Though I think it's better there are more Story games so the World games don't lose their lustre.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The dub is fine and without the dub, the franchise wouldn't be where it's at today and arguably might not even exist any more

It is unpopular to not show X-antibody Digimon in an anime series ( not in a movie ) until season 7 when they show Dracmon. They did not even show his true Digivolution into Sangloupmon, but give him Yakasmon.

Also, did not show Dorumon DigiMemory. It is like they try their best not to show X-antibody Digimon. Now they are shoving them to us.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    The dub is fine and without the dub, the franchise wouldn't be where it's at today and arguably might not even exist any more
    I doubt that since they care more about japanese fandom's opinions rather than abroad most of us don't even buy anything
    Last edited by boredmon; 09-07-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boredmon View Post
    I doubt that since they care more about japanese fandom's opinions rather than abroad most of us don't even buy anything
    I mean, Habu literally said they sell/make three times more money outside Japan. Japan is a small country

Then you have Habu stating he focuses on western fans for his games after the success of Cyber Sleuth which is why the PSV has been ditched

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    It is unpopular to not show X-antibody Digimon in an anime series ( not in a movie ) until season 7 when they show Dracmon. They did not even show his true Digivolution into Sangloupmon, but give him Yakasmon.

Also, did not show Dorumon DigiMemory. It is like they try their best not to show X-antibody Digimon. Now they are shoving them to us.
    Well... Samudramon, Grademon and Volcdramon also show up
    Last edited by Muur; 09-07-2018 at 04:24 PM.

They did show up, but they were not part of Kudou, Aomuna or Nene's partner.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

It is unpopular to not show X-antibody Digimon in an anime series ( not in a movie ) until season 7 when they show Dracmon. They did not even show his true Digivolution into Sangloupmon, but give him Yakasmon. Also, did not show Dorumon DigiMemory. It is like they try their best not to show X-antibody Digimon. Now they are shoving them to us.
    They did show up, but they were not part of Kudou, Aomuna or Nene's partner.
    They're probably part of X7F Suprier Mode, so technically are lol.You didn't specify "partner" in your original post, though. And they aren't intentionally being all "lolnoxpartners", they go with who's cool And the "X forms" that aren't, well... "____ X", tbh, in the "greater canon" don't matter and is just flavour text. Random "X antibody" has just as much chance of being a partner as "random rookie" does

02 is great.

Dub>sub

I thought "Machine-DRAY-mon" was a fine pronunciation.

(kidding, I'm not a monster.)

Completely digital
    my unpopular opinion? well then...

1. While modern digimon games are better received in public (cyber sleuth, next 0rder, hacker's memory) especially in western critic reviews, the gameplay gets more superficial. So yeah, Cyber Sleuth had a pretty plain gameplay, without its story aspect, it's basically something 5/10.
    2. X Evolution is the best digimon movie ever
    3. Digimon World 2 is a pretty good game
    4. World 1 >>>>>>> Reigi, Decode, and Next 0rder
    Last edited by DATS24; 09-07-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast