With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Thread: Post your unpopular opinions

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The Arbiter thing is bascially just exclusive to Next, as the DRB doesn't mention it and they've never played that role in any other media.

I come from the net
    Mere card isn't enough. I need it in the Cyber Sleuth action style!

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Omegamon Merciful Mode? Naw. GraceNovamon. Maybe Ogudomon X/Jesmon GX. Wait hold on... Apocalymon's Big Bang can end this.

Uh I don't know at this rate! But here's my second unpopular opinion, I'm still waiting for VictoryGreymon's sword in the action. :/ I'm dying for that
    We need official profile of omnimon mm before judging him.

Gracenovamon is an galaxy digimon with massive data size that cant be measured accurately, if you guys have seen how having massive amount of data makes a digimon soo strong in both anime and manga, he seriously op.

Jesmon gx has an ability to turn into an weapon that isn't supposed to exist that can instantly erase any foe no matter how strong they are, that in it self is op.

What makes ogudumon x so op is that he is undefeatable by anything that attacks him with any kind of malice in mind, together with that gigantic laser that erases everything it touches.

Apocalymon strongest technique is an kamikaze move lol, beweldramon shield would alone make that pointless, even ulforce.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Shoutmon X7F is all Digimon ever combined into one. There's prob a Jesmon GX, Ogudomon X etc in there somewhere.

I come from the net
    Bryweludramon's barriers said to protect the entire world so I really do want to see it. I don't know about healing Ulforce but maybe it can survive against Big Bang if it registers as damage to heal instantly which is no difference from a mere... Injury lol

Well can Shoutmon X7F survive against this GraveNovamon's "Shining Finger"? I don't know much about the galaxy but I remember something about the universe is still continue to expand even still today so I'm sure it is probably making GraceNovamon growing stronger and powerful endlessly. In my personal headcanon...

If it's about which powerful Digimon is, then here's my unpopular opinion which I never dared to speak of... Gaiamon. Not the one from Appmon. Snatchmon gloated about this so proudly. Also Lucemon X sped up the process for the sake of his goals to Ogudomon X from gathering so much data completely ignoring his personal fighting style who said to beyond the god's. And... Alphamon's "Legendary Summon". To voice out my opinion and desire even if it never came true but I hope to see them in the action one day.

And... Thirdly another unpopular opinion. Why Apocalymon birthed Mephismon and Meicoomon whose have his data that able to evolve even after being created from Evolution failure where all Digimon failed to evolve together?! Like seriously how is that supposed to work like that! Give him X Antibody!

I'm a Maniac
    Ulforceveedramon has that shield technique, also his x profile says something to the extent of being able to heal of from damages, not sure if it's an translation error.

About gracenovamon, his profile states, his data cannot be measured accurately, could mean tons of things, it could also mean that you are right lol.

Regarding shoutmon x7 sm, depends on the loader device usage that allows for digixros to happen, in the final battle against darknessbagramon there were 4-5 loader used, in the manga battle against ultimatekhaosmon, there were 2-3 loader used, at the end we need the full profile to make an proper judgement.
    Last edited by Ragnalord; 12-14-2019 at 08:08 AM.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk
    And... Thirdly another unpopular opinion. Why Apocalymon birthed Mephismon and Meicoomon whose have his data that able to evolve even after being created from Evolution failure where all Digimon failed to evolve together?! Like seriously how is that supposed to work like that! Give him X Antibody!
    From death comes life anyways that doesnít sound like an unpopular opinion, it sounds like youíre making an observation.Any ways more unpopular opinions:Goddramon should have been HolyAngemonís Ultimate. I remember him being a semi common assigned Mega for Patamon on fansites before Digimon The Movie came to the US made Seraphimon ďofficialĒ I like the idea of Takeru and Hikariís Digimon starting as mammals becoming humanoid Angels and then becoming holy dragon gods in their final formsHurricane Touchdown (the uncut Japanese film) is absolutely superior to the other Digimon films including fan favorite Childrenís War Games which was honestly pretty boring like the dubís use of ska music and added jokes was its highlight The Dagomon story worked fine as a one and done episode. It wanted to somehow impregnate a girl who may or may not be of child bearing age. What more can be said? Thereís a rule 34 fan art or fanfic somewhere Iím sure. While the zero two epilogue has its problems, to be sure, people being upset because not everyone married each other and certain characters took jobs they didnít express interest in when they were between the ages of 8-15 is rather silly. Mimiís mom liked making new and weird food so why couldnít Mimi develop an interest in cooking? Being more feminine was part of Soraís growth (ignore the problematic cultural sexism at work) so her being a fashion designer isnít that far off.

I come from the net
    Eh, this opinion of mine was sorta joke. But I don't think that is so important anyways.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021