With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Survive and ReArise at Tokyo Game Show 2018

Digimon Survive and ReArise at Tokyo Game Show 2018

Video game news is always good!

Bandai has announced the lineup of games it'll have at Tokyo Game Show 2018.

Tokyo Game Show is a massive video game trade-show (similiar to E3) held at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba.

TGS 2018 will be September 20th thru the 23rd. The 20th and 21st will be industry only days, while the 22nd and 23rd will be open to the public.

This year Bandai will have two Digimon games on display, both of which are somewhat obvious...

Digimon Survive and Digimon ReArise! That they are going to feature the upcoming console game and the newest mobile game isn't much of a shock.

Bandai hasn't given out their various schedules for streams and stage events, but based on their game list, which shows how they plan to feature games at TGS, Survive and ReArise are both currently planned to only be represented with trailers at the event.

Hopefully the trailers for both will show off some interesting new game details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Trailers are always good, I just hope they don't show off too much.

Survive strikes me as the kind of game that's best experienced as blind as possible.

I hope we see evolutions for Labramon or Falcomon or more characters with partner Digimon and more of the OST or themesong.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Aww just a trailer? Hope it's a new one lol. Getting some new info would be neat.

Follow KiriGuy On Twitter
    Hopefully this gives us a release date or even a release month.

yay more trailers i hope we will finally get to know who is shuji partner digimon and also learn about more mons we can get in survive
    i wonder what trailer they will make for rearise tho i also wonder if they planing to reveal erismon mega anytime soon?
    Last edited by shaikgb; 09-04-2018 at 11:47 AM.

I come from the net
    Trailers? Close enough. Maybe we can get a lot of info too.

Hope they release more story for ReArise because i want Erismon's Mega already xD lol
    He's been banked ever since i got Ultimate/Mega Digimon ><

Erismon still does not have any mega yet?
    Maybe it will be revealed on 14th sept .