With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tri. Memorial Book Discussion

I'm going digital
    Follow onkeikun On Twitter
    The tri memorial book is put together by Animedia editoring staff, and Toei might pass their eye over it but mistakes get through. It's an honest error by a magazine staff that deals with hundreds of different titles a day. Take a chill pill.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    People are over-reacting to a typo. It's quite laughable.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by onkeikun View Post
    The tri memorial book is put together by Animedia editoring staff, and Toei might pass their eye over it but mistakes get through. It's an honest error by a magazine staff that deals with hundreds of different titles a day. Take a chill pill.
    I see, that explains enough against the negligence made from the editing staffs.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    So does anyone know if there’s anything in the book besides the announced content and one page with an amusing typo?

I think i saw some pages with full color outfits. It'll be nice to see meikos from part 6.

Mine comes tomorrow. Can't wait!

Edit : it's wonderful to see these pieces in full view work no text. It shows a little more faces and all clothing worn. I think there is an omake of some type we never saw. I may be mistaken
    Last edited by NekoHaruko; 09-04-2018 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Got my book

Ain't got no mojo...
    I saw some other pictures of the Memorial book. There's still NO official artwork for Holydramon. They just put a screenshot from the evolution scene in Tailmon's page, like... WHAT?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    My copy arrived today. There are some new bits, including artwork of secondary characters like Meiko's parents, and then a couple of pages of an omake manga as NekoHaruko mentioned. It's nice to have clean versions of the magazine illustrations, but if you're expecting full-blown poster sized versions of those then you'll be disappointed. Still, I'm impressed with how much stuff they've managed to cram into this book.

Now I just need to brush up on my Japanese so I can actually read some of it ^^;

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live

I'm going digital
    >atlarkabuterimon
    >wahgarurumon

really?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I don't see why not. It's par for the course with Bandai/Toei romanizations. The "Were" in WereGarurumon is pronounced "Wah" in Japanese, which explains that. Neither Atlur and Atlar is a real word. Atlur appears to be a coined adjective derived from Atlas, in which case Atlar might actually make more sense. They also use the dub's Lillymon, despite Lilly being a proper name rather than a flower.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12