With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Better Images of Capsule Mascot Collection Series 4 Figures

Better Images of Capsule Mascot Collection Series 4 Figures

Time for more figures images!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We first found out about the fourth series of Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection gashapon figures when we saw prototypes at MegaHobby Expo months ago. Now we have finalized high quality color images of them since they are coming out soon!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

This time the lineup is Punimon, Gabumon, Garurumon, Yukidarumon, and MetalMamemon. Like the prior sets, these are based on their original V-Pet artwork.

These figures will show up in gashapon machines in September for 300 yen each.

Thanks to A_n_ochan for the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

That someone melted that poor, poor frigimon's face

I like how previous releases spread out the Agumon line, and here they were just like "screw it" and included half of Gabumon's on one wave.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I like how previous releases spread out the Agumon line, and here they were just like "screw it" and included half of Gabumon's on one wave.
    It's more than half if you count MetalMamemon since MetalMame replaces WereGarurumon in the CresGarurumon vpet line. After this wave he's only missing CresGarurumon.

I hope they do entire rosters, I don't want them to skip great designs like Airdramon and Meramon. I wish the choices were more predictable or something.

I come from the net
    Those are nice little things. Look pretty detailed.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    It's more than half if you count MetalMamemon since MetalMame replaces WereGarurumon in the CresGarurumon vpet line. After this wave he's only missing CresGarurumon.

I hope they do entire rosters, I don't want them to skip great designs like Airdramon and Meramon. I wish the choices were more predictable or something.
    I kind of like the randomness of it, but I would kill for a Meramon fig. They haven't introduced Megas yet, but BlitzGreymon showed up as a (different type of?) gashapon fig at one of the expos, so we'll get there.

lol Frigimon looks crosseyed or something xD

Cool Ice vibe from this batch haha