With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Survive Story Details, Plus Screenshots and Artwork

More Survive Story Details, Plus Screenshots and Artwork

More Survive updates!

A few different Survive things today.

We recently got a few details from V-Jump, and it appears the details today are largely based on the same information and images (who doesn't love clean high resolution art?)

First up, we have some additional story details for the game that clarify how it begins.

We learn that the story starts during a summer camp. The main character Takuma and his classmates Minoru and Aoi visit a famous local temple to investigate a mysterious legend, the story of Kemonogam.

As they explore the temple they encounter a monster, Koromon. Suddenly, they hear screaming. After running to the scene, Takuma and Koromon find a group of monsters that are attacking the boy’s classmates. Koromon turns into Agumon, and together, the two chase the monsters away. Despite the momentary respite, they discover that they aren’t yet safe, as they have been transported into a mysterious world.

We also have high resolution artwork for some of the characters. Takuma and Agumon are at the top of the article...

But there is also good shots of Minoru and Falcomon, plus Aoi and Labramon!

Plus, to finish, more screenshots of the game!

Thanks to Dual Shockers and Gematsu for the info and images, and a number of users for sending in the news concurrently.

Digimon Survive is currently scheduled for a worldwide release in 2019 for Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam (based on region.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Sounds like a standard Digimon opening, but that's fine.

Everything's looking really good, 2019 can't come soon enough!

I'm a Maniac
    Felt the digital world seeping into the human's would of worked nicely in a rural setting, and Stranger Things somewhat vindicated that.
    It sounds like the game is suppose to take place primarily in the digital world though that scene of the police car makes it a little suspect — plus the school itself.

They never used the OG Falcomon much in games or anywhere really lol. tbh, this is better than the 2006 version Falcomon.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    My only complain with Survive is the final amount of obtainble Digimon. For the rest ot feels just perfect <3

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The more I hear about the characters, the more devastated I'll be when a giant group of Meramons dive bomb the entire cast and burn them all to death

I reeeeeeally hope it's early-mid 2019. Having to wait another year would hurt. Art's looking great, plot sounds emotionally devastating, so... perfect.

I come from the net
    Hmm the 2D artworks of Digimon mismatched to their 3D models in the battle... I think all those 3D models may be a bit of chibi?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I reeeeeeally hope it's early-mid 2019. Having to wait another year would hurt. Art's looking great, plot sounds emotionally devastating, so... perfect.
    I'm expecting between Jan and Feb, since that's when we got the last three games. Now sure, they had already been out in Japan - but with the measly three weeks between the Japanese and Western release of HM - I actually expect a worldwide release for this.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Piers View Post
    Felt the digital world seeping into the human's would of worked nicely in a rural setting, and Stranger Things somewhat vindicated that.
    It sounds like the game is suppose to take place primarily in the digital world though that scene of the police car makes it a little suspect — plus the school itself.
    I think the digital world in this game is more like an alternate reality. Like, it looks like an abandoned version of the normal world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast