With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X- Chapter 2 Update, Plus Jesmon X and RagnaLordmon Profiles

I'm a Maniac
    Am I following the story right in that it's set in the old Digital World after it was reportedly destroyed and replaced by the new Digital World the last X story was set in? That's fairly interesting, even though I don't particularly like the X storyline... very early-to-mid 00s edgy.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    still, the Jesmon X's reason of being Vaccine is unknown. Usually the possession of X Antibody doesn't make a digimon change its attribute, or if there's one, I forgot. but I'm still sure it didn't affect
    They probably forgot that he was a data. Hell, they’ve done that with the Garurumon line repeatedly.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    still, the Jesmon X's reason of being Vaccine is unknown. Usually the possession of X Antibody doesn't make a digimon change its attribute, or if there's one, I forgot. but I'm still sure it didn't affect
    They probably forgot that he was a data. Hell, they’ve done that with the Garurumon line repeatedly.
    that doesn't make sense, gabumon is a reptile, while garurumon is a beast, I can see why gabumon is data and garurumon is vaccine, but Jesmon is data and Jesmon X is vaccine, that's some inconsistencies and it's silly. I never see any digimon getting X Antibodies are changing attribute, at least if changing it should be described in the profile, but we didn't see any reason.

Or maybe, Digimon of the same species can have different attributes from their main counterpart

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    that doesn't make sense, gabumon is a reptile, while garurumon is a beast, I can see why gabumon is data and garurumon is vaccine[.]
    LOL, no, I mean that Gabumon, Garurumon, and Were Garurumon have all been listed as data or vaccines at various points, while Gururumon has been listed as vaccine or virus — in all cases, for no apparent reason.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    that doesn't make sense, gabumon is a reptile, while garurumon is a beast, I can see why gabumon is data and garurumon is vaccine[.]
    LOL, no, I mean that Gabumon, Garurumon, and Were Garurumon have all been listed as data or vaccines at various points, while Gururumon has been listed as vaccine or virus — in all cases, for no apparent reason.
    meanwhile, MarineAngemon and MetalGreymon Vaccine have been virus types before so shit happens

Imperialdramon has been every attribute other than Variable (including both none and Free)

Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Add Ryou Misaki on Facebook Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Add Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt
    As for RagnaLordmon...
    I wonder what they mean with "高い次元" (high dimension / higher plane).
    ... Do the digicores evolve/fuse in a separate dimension or something?
    My English is Sukamon​, I Nume Nume.

Maybe they make a copy of their Digimon partner from the real world?

Updated with a comic image for Chapter 2 that Bandai made.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Whoa a clear view of Sleipmon X's face! It's the rage horse face awesome! But it's just mere helmet face. Just when I first saw this gave me that impression.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast