With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon in 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums & Art Book Preview from MonMon Memo

Digimon in 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums & Art Book Preview from MonMon Memo

Well... a bit of a surprise...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We get MonMon Memo a day early this week! The new MonMon Memo goes over a few new details of the 2nd wave of 20th Pendulums and the Pendulum art book, which are closing pre-orders soon, so it benefits us with news early!

Before going over the new info Big Dreamer Taoka pointed out the recent news...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digital Monster X was announced! The newest Digimon V-Pet goes up for pre-order on September 14th and will feature many X-Antibody Digimon. He also reminds everyone of the stream the same day going over toy and game news, including who won the X-Antibody fan vote.

First up for this MonMon Memo, going over some of the Digimon that will appear in the 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums that don't show up in the original 20th Anniversary Pendulums!

First up is Targetmon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

When you reach out for your target... this guy comes to mind... like Target Nishizawa...

Targetmon is only in the Beelzebumon color.

Next up is Agumon Hakase.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Agumon Hakase has been showing up on Twitter frequently lately. He has taught us the capture info for the Pendulum 20th, but you'll also be able to train him now!

Agumon Hakase is only in the Dukemon color.

Then we get a group of familiar Digimon, the Anniversary Digimon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Dracomon, the 10th Anniversary Digimon, will only be in the Dukemon color.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hackmon, the 15th Anniversry Digimon, will only be in the Beelzebumon color.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Last up, Zubamon, the 20th Anniversary Digimon, will only be in the Beelzebumon color.

Pre-orders for the Wave 2 20th Anniversary Pendulums
    close in just a few hours from the time of this post!

Next up, some Digital Monster Art Book Version Pendulum previews!

First up....

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The original project plan for the Digimon Pendulum. The story of how the Digimon Pendulum came to be!

Then some design work...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A look at the various attacks that appear in dot form in the Pendulums. They don't talk about it, but we also see some design images for the 20th Pendulums.

X-Antibody fans will be excited at the next preview...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

View the details of the World of the X-Antibody Digimon.

And last up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An introduction to Folder Continent.

The book has many Digimon illustrations, materials, and interview articles for fans to make it a perfect book to read.

Pre-orders for the Digital Monster Version Pendulum Art Book also closes in a few hours from the time of this post!

Some nice last minute previews before pre-orders close.

There will be a MonMon Memo next week, but no detail on what it's contents will be.

Previous MonMon Memos have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers
    Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
    Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
    Jogress Digimon
    Password Digimon
    Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
    Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
    CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
    Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
    RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms
    Pendulum Art Book Sample Pages, Teasers, and Interview Details
    Pendulum Art Book Update- Digimon Designer Round Table! Plus Shikishi Artwork
    Introductions for the CSA Digivice 1999 and Terriermon Plush, plus X-Antibody Updates
    CSA Digivice 1999 Details
    RagnaLordmon and Finalized Wave 2 20th Pendulum Packaging
    Pendulum Art Book Preview- Twitter, Armor Evos, Omegamon, Chronicle
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    I love how the 20th vpets add seemingly random Digimon. I wonder if this means Gokuwmon or Assist Terriermon is in. I never realized how great Targetmon's design was. He fits in with classic 90's Digimon so well. Why does he even have a bullet ammo belt, lol?

Did these guys shoew up in the tabbed regular 20th Pendulums? If not maybe we'll see more new fusions?

I love the old maps too.
    Last edited by flintlock; 08-23-2018 at 02:42 AM.

Looking forward for more vpet x info!

I am still afraid that they will repeat the same mistake as vpet 20th and make dukemon and beelzebumon not available in their color version.
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 08-26-2018 at 04:39 AM.

X-Antibody Digimon lore sounds nice

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    I love how the 20th vpets add seemingly random Digimon. I wonder if this means Gokuwmon or Assist Terriermon is in. I never realized how great Targetmon's design was. He fits in with classic 90's Digimon so well. Why does he even have a bullet ammo belt, lol?

Did these guys shoew up in the tabbed regular 20th Pendulums? If not maybe we'll see more new fusions?

I love the old maps too.
    Targetmon looks like a mini Etemon to me. He sure does have a weird design though

It's blatantly obvious he's Etemon's pre-evolution

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    All of these Digimon have already been discovered in the tabbed devices. There most likely won't be any new undiscovered Digimon in order the maintain compatibility with the first wave of Pendulum 20th's.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Damn that's a shame.

@Muur @SMite He was made in Jintrix and next to Gokuwmon which might explain why he's so weird. Idk if it's canon but I thought he was made for Gokuwmon and Etemon.

I come from the net
    Now all we need is a Champion monkey for Etemon. If we don't already have one that would work. Thanks for this, it's a nice bunch of additions.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Now all we need is a Champion monkey for Etemon. If we don't already have one that would work. Thanks for this, it's a nice bunch of additions.
    Don't you mean rookie? Targetmon IS a champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast