With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Early Release Digimon Thanksgiving Products up for Pre-Order

Early Release Digimon Thanksgiving Products up for Pre-Order

I know a number of people have been waiting for these...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A bit before Digimon Thanksgiving they announced a number of products that would be on sale at the event. The new products were all listed as special early release items that would be sold later. Pre-orders went up for the acrylic cards awhile ago, but most of the items were still missing.

They aren't now! All the item links are to the English AmiAmi pages, and they are all scheduled to come out in late August (so basically within the next week or so.)

Super Evolution Can Badges
    ! (Image at the top of the article) There are 30 of these total featuring a wide range of Digimon characters. A case of 30 is 15,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Thanksgiving 2018 silicone wristbands featuring the Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary logo. A box of 8 is 5,600 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary jersey. It features a number of elements that Digimon fans will recognize. It costs 4,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This marche bag has themeing showing a number of notable locations, a digiegg, Digimon Adventure text, and a silhouette of Agumon. It measures 12.6 x 24.8 x 3.9 inches and costs 1,800 yen.

This leaves us with only one Digimon Thanksgiving item not up for sale yet.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary shirt featuring the Adventure 20th logo. It's 2,700 yen.

Hopefully it will go up for sale soon like the other items.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

No pins for Shinkai Haru or any Appmon characters ?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hey, I'm just glad they remember there were Digimon seasons other than Adventure and Tamers.

I'm just amazed they actually drew Ken with a joyful smile. *sigh* I'm tapped until next month.
    You see I am simply...one Nox of a Nobody

I come from the net
    There's a lot of good stuff. Bit surprised there's not Appmon stuff but oh well. Maybe later.

I'm a Maniac
    Wow, almost all anime series.