With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Digital Monster X Announced, Plus Toy/Game Livestream with X-Antibody Results

Ain't got no mojo...
    I just hope they use the 2 prong and not 3 prong system. I want to copymon my boys over ahaha

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    I guess not really, Pendulum X was first released with range price about 2700 yen. http://www.bandai.co.jp/catalog/item...984753000.html

I really really hope it's not another boring 16x16 coz X antibody digimon are complex one, without color it couldn't be distinguished. Otherwise it would be shameful and just being a downgrade from pendulum X. Also not to mention that this is a completely new work and not an upgrade of already existing product (original vpet / pendulum)
    That was back in 2003 so with inflation etc that price would be more nowadays,

I hope I'm wrong but if we look at the Digivice ver 15th that came out a few years ago its release price was 9,990 yen and that had the larger screen.

At this point im going to guess that its just going to be a pen20th shell with the screen border corners stretched to make an X

Guess we are waiting for the Pen Prog 20th to get a new large screen Vpet
    surely the digivice was expensive bcos nostalgia sells and then the digivice 15th itself was quite an advanced one since it's equipped with voice records and able to play music, not to mention the changing lights, so I guess the price spoke itself. This one is a new v-pet product, though it's connected with pendulum X. If they make an entirely new product just with 16x16 it would be very very shameful. The will make X Antibody fans disappointed by doing such downgrades.

I guess not really, Pendulum X was first released with range price about 2700 yen. http://www.bandai.co.jp/catalog/item...984753000.html

I really really hope it's not another boring 16x16 coz X antibody digimon are complex one, without color it couldn't be distinguished. Otherwise it would be shameful and just being a downgrade from pendulum X. Also not to mention that this is a completely new work and not an upgrade of already existing product (original vpet / pendulum)
    That was back in 2003 so with inflation etc that price would be more nowadays,

I hope I'm wrong but if we look at the Digivice ver 15th that came out a few years ago its release price was 9,990 yen and that had the larger screen.

At this point im going to guess that its just going to be a pen20th shell with the screen border corners stretched to make an X

Guess we are waiting for the Pen Prog 20th to get a new large screen Vpet
    surely the digivice was expensive bcos nostalgia sells and then the digivice 15th itself was quite an advanced one since it's equipped with voice records and able to play music, not to mention the changing lights, so I guess the price spoke itself. This one is a new v-pet product, though it's connected with pendulum X. If they make an entirely new product just with 16x16 it would be very very shameful. The will make X Antibody fans disappointed by doing such downgrades.
    Your thinking of the CSA Digivice that was just a sound board with lights it was not a Vpet Im referring to the Digivice ver 15th that came in Taichi/Yamato, WarGreymon/MetalGarurumon and Anime colour.

I'm going digital
    Your thinking of the CSA Digivice that was just a sound board with lights it was not a Vpet Im referring to the Digivice ver 15th that came in Taichi/Yamato, WarGreymon/MetalGarurumon and Anime colour.
    whoops, my bad then. Well, after rechecking, I guess it's bcos nostalgia sells. That's all

The answer for these questions will be revealed on Sept. 14 stream right?

Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    The answer for these questions will be revealed on Sept. 14 stream right?
    All the answers will be revealed then. The question I am going to ask is if Marc going to have a You-Tube stream on that day after the broadcast like he did after Thanksgiving. I love their streams.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Kakujo On Twitter Add Kakujo on Facebook Visit Kakujo's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Superrobotking View Post
    I just hope they use the 2 prong and not 3 prong system. I want to copymon my boys over ahaha
    That would be silly, if they went with the 3-pronged form. I'd also like to keep connectivity between all the new devices, at least. I can't wait for the stream! 😖🤩

Ain't got no mojo...
    so is digital monsters x an actual video game or just the digivices and for which system?
    Last edited by davis05; 10-17-2018 at 07:53 PM.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by davis05 View Post
    so is digital monsters x an actual video game or just the digivices and for which system?
    It is a Virtual Pet device, like Tamagotchi and the original Digimon Virtual Pets. If you're looking for an actual video game with action and graphics, this is not for you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345