With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Announced, Plus Toy/Game Livestream with X-Antibody Results

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post
    We're gonna have two X Digiz right?

Perfect/Ultimate + Ultimate/Mega?
    If you mean the voting contest, they'll be picking the first and second place winners to get new designs. Which, I imagine, will show up in this.

--

I'm half-expecting some sort of hybrid of the PenProg and Pen-X, but if this turns out to be an entirely new v-pet, that'll be a pleasant surprise. And I guess that leaves an opportunity for Ver 20th PenProgs and Xs when their anniversaries eventually arrive.

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Well color me surprised!
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Wow, great news, I hope we can somehow battle online or something, and I hope they will have v-pet (chibi) styled sprites and quest modes, maybe item shops... so excited!!!
    Current partners:
    DORUmon (Pen v.20th Blue)
    Imperialdramon PM and SaberLeomon (Pen v.20th Black)

I come from the net
    Ohh I strongly wish Knightmon X gets one like St-855 after two revealed.

I'm going digital
    I just really hope this new V-pet won't be another 16x16 one, it will be very disappointing and effortless if it ends up that way, since Pendulum X was bigger than that. Also X Antibody digimon doesn't really fit the 16x16. And please at least be a colored one. If tamagotchi has been colored since years ago, digimon v-pet should be able to do so.

I'm a Maniac
    Nice. I hope in the future they make a v-pet based on the weapon digimon.

They better update the X Antibody Digimon sprite to reflect the difference between the original and the X version. TBH I'm disappointed with Bandai reusing the original's sprite for their X counterpart in the Pen. X and Accel.
    Last edited by kintang; 08-21-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Maybe 4 new ones then? lol
    Calumon X would be hilarious xD

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post
    We're gonna have two X Digiz right?

Perfect/Ultimate + Ultimate/Mega?
    If you mean the voting contest, they'll be picking the first and second place winners to get new designs. Which, I imagine, will show up in this.

--

I'm half-expecting some sort of hybrid of the PenProg and Pen-X, but if this turns out to be an entirely new v-pet, that'll be a pleasant surprise. And I guess that leaves an opportunity for Ver 20th PenProgs and Xs when their anniversaries eventually arrive.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Tears are flowing. From me in joy and anticipation, and from my pocketbook in dispair. 😂😭😝

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Be very funny if Chronicles will lead for a anime series. They should had one, but they decide to put in Savers instead, which did not do that popular in Japan.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast