With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Announced, Plus Toy/Game Livestream with X-Antibody Results

Oooh this is what that contest was for! I'm not dissapointed about not getting the poll results as soon as it emded anymore, actually I'm really excited for this and the new vpet now! I always loved the Xantibodies so I'm happy they're making a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Game info but not for Survive? ugh. At least I can look forward to seeing Chuumon X in all his glory. Nah it'll be dem Royal Knights.
    I'll cry if VictoryGreymon and Imperialdramon win, but that's who I'm guessing will win. But I'm expecting the worst so even if it's Numemon I'll be happy. lol.

Well Bandai obviously wants all of my money...

I am a sucker for v-pet spriting style but not much for penprog sprites. I wonder which one they will use for this one. Even if it is the former, gonna be patient to see if they will release second wave.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Damn, everything old is new again. That’s pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    well they could make the mascot of the v-pet be a natural carrier
    Presumably, since it needs to be something new. The real question is: will the new jogress be a X-evolution of an existing jogress (like an Ægis Dramon X) or a jogress of two X-digimon whose natural forms have never jogressed before, if they even exist at all (like DORU Goramon and Tiger Vespamon)? It might be funny to see Gai Ōmon × Black War Greymon X. Super Deluxe Midnight Chocolate Greymon.

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    also i wonder if the mascot will be a legend arms this time as well?
    That’s basically what Ō Ryūmon winds up becoming anyway, so I wonder if it might be tied into that.

Imagine if it's a Prototype Shield Digimon for Alphamon…

Nah.
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    I am a sucker for v-pet spriting style but not much for penprog sprites. I wonder which one they will use for this one. Even if it is the former, gonna be patient to see if they will release second wave.
    It sounds like this will be like Ver 1-5 and ver 20th so I think we'll get small sprites.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I guess in this new line is where we are gonna get the sequel Digimon Chronicle X!! Super excited for this :3 Wish at least Lilithmon or Susanoomon won the contest!

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arranos View Post
    Oh shit. I mean it could happen, and Ō Ryūmon definitely could be christened a Legend Arm or related species retroactively — the first three Royal Knights, Paladin Mode, the Diablomon line’s special qualities and the maker of the Berenjenas were all declared in profiles or information releases well after their debuts, sometimes years after.

We're gonna have two X Digiz right?

Perfect/Ultimate + Ultimate/Mega?

Quote Originally Posted by Arranos View Post

Nah.
    What I am thinking will be close to that, but have all three of the carriers to jogress together. Have Alphamon, Ouryumon and TiigerVespamon jogress together and have Alphamon have 2 swords instead of one, but have 2 shields too, one on each arm.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast