With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Announced, Plus Toy/Game Livestream with X-Antibody Results

Digital Monster X Announced, Plus Toy/Game Livestream with X-Antibody Results

A few different bits of news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, a new V-Pet! The Digital Monster X (Digimon X) will go up for pre-order on September 14th!

Obviously this one will have a decent focus on X-Antibody Digimon, but seemingly will not use the Pendulum X branding, so it'll be interesting to see what it ends up looking like.

Premium Bandai has a standby page up for it. It will cost 3,780 yen.

On top of that, we'll be getting more news...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The 'Come Back Digimon Play Festival- New Toys and Game Special' will be a livestream special on September 14th at 8pm (Japan time.)

The special will be going over new Digimon toys, including the new Digimon X V-Pet, plus game info for ReArise, etc.

In addition, during the stream they will announce the winners of the recent X-Antibody Fan Vote!

There will also be guests for the stream!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The guests announced so far are Takuya Eguchi (Dorumon in ReArise) and Mayira Ise (Kudamon in ReArise) with more guests to show up.

The various guests will have a Digimon battle with each other.

The stream will be on niconico,Periscope, and Youtube, but no stream address yet.

Update- Stream addresses...
    niconico
    Youtube
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Can not wait to see who the lucky Digimon are that going to get X-antibody.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

with a new v-pet for the x-antibody mons i wonder if they will add a new natural carrier of the x-antibody i also hope that we finally get the next part of the x-antibody lore!
    Last edited by shaikgb; 08-20-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Junior Commander
    Wow, this news was quite the surprise for me! Wasn’t expecting a X-antibody virtual pet before a Pendulum Progress rerelease. Sort of sad we might not be getting one, since the PenProg 2.0 is my favorite Virtual Pet.

Anyways excited to see who the lucky winner is and what this new virtual pet has in store for us!

Wow, Bandai has just been on a roll with these v-pets! The thought of SEVERAL new X-Antibody Digimon showing up in it is very exciting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    with a new v-pet for the x-antibody mons i wonder if they will add a new natural carrier of the x-antibody i also hope that we finally get the next part of the x-antibody lore!
    I hope of more natural carriers. I hope they add complete lines like they did like they have Dodomon, Fufumon and Pupumon all gown to their megas.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Game info but not for Survive? ugh. At least I can look forward to seeing Chuumon X in all his glory. Nah it'll be dem Royal Knights.

i wish angemon get x antibody [^^,] in new digimon Vpet line
    DigimonX

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I hope of more natural carriers. I hope they add complete lines like they did like they have Dodomon, Fufumon and Pupumon all gown to their megas.
    well they could make the mascot of the v-pet be a natural carrier
    also i wonder if the mascot will be a legend arms this time as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Game info but not for Survive? ugh. At least I can look forward to seeing Chuumon X in all his glory. Nah it'll be dem Royal Knights.
    I could see them announcing a release date/window, but I doubt there will be much to show off yet; despite the smaller scope it seems they're keeping things mum.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast