With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Akamon's Art Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I think maybe a meow that removes an enemies fighting spirit would work. So it winds up being so cute, no one can attack it and then the cats friends beat it up.
    [APPMON] used GROWL!
    "Remember, kids, it's not important if it's of high quality. Only if it makes money." -Mark Hamill

Follow akamon25 On Twitter Visit akamon25's Youtube Channel Add akamon25 on DeviantArt Add akamon25 on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I think maybe a meow that removes an enemies fighting spirit would work. So it winds up being so cute, no one can attack it and then the cats friends beat it up.

So similar to Calumon, I'd give it the ability not to fight and instead play a support role. So it could have healing moves, attacking boosting - etc. Plays the supporting role to her friends and makes them more powerful.

Each could be a song that she meows along to lol "meow meow meow" "OMG MY WOUNDS ARE HEALING!"

that sounds good...

one of her moves could be called umm... 'harmony voice' :3
    Last edited by akamon25; 09-01-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123