With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Preview Images of Digimon Funko Pops, Updated with Tai

Preview Images of Digimon Funko Pops, Updated with Tai

These should start showing up in stores soon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The first series of Digimon Funko Pops should begin to show up in stores soon.

Up until now we've just had render images of the figures and packaging, but we finally have some pretty good photos of 3 of the 4 figures.

First up (with the first image above) is Agumon!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They we have a few images of Matt!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

And we finish with a small stack of Gabumon images!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

No images of Tai yet, but hopefully soon.

The figures should be available anywhere that sells Pops. A number of online shops already show as sold out, so it's likely worth it to look around.

Amazon currently shows them as unavailable, but they may always show up again as the release gets close: (affiliate links)
    Season 1 Tai
    Season 1 Agumon
    Season 1 Matt
    Season 1 Gabumon

Thanks to Funko Pop News for the images.

Update- An image of Tai via PopCurated.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Not quite as nice a photo lineup as we have for the others, but nice to at least have something now.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... purplegabumon's Avatar
    Awesome! That Gabumon and Matt will go well with my collection. I'm having Amazon e-mail me as soon as they're available. I'd recommend for people do the same if you're ordering them from them so you know right away. Hopefully, they come back soon, and I won't be too late!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    No offense but that figures are hideous and creepy. I had no idea they existed till now. Nothing to do with the fact that it's Adventure as usual, even with my favourite characters I would think the same xD

Amazon cancelled my order last week without giving any reason.

I come from the net
    They look like Funko Pops. The Big Bang Theory or Ready Player One of collectibles. Half the people who know them hate it, half like them. I'm indifferent since I have no money for them. But hey, they do try to look like what they are. Which they do.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    They look much nicer than the renders from when they were announced.

I'm kind of over Funko Pops already, but I might get Agumon.

I don't usually like Funko Pops but Gabumon looks very good because it's so creepy. I even might buy it.
    日本語できなければ、それをやめよう。

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    _
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    No offense but that figures are hideous and creepy. I had no idea they existed till now. Nothing to do with the fact that it's Adventure as usual, even with my favourite characters I would think the same xD
    They're so popular I don't know how you missed them. They're like this generation's Beanie Babies! Almost lterally everything has a pop

Updated with a shot of Tai.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.