With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RagnaLordmon Art and Finalized 2nd Wave 20th Pendulum Packaging from MonMon Memo

I come from the net
    Hmm I guess I will go wait for its profile to come out. I suppose RangaLordmon is unique, jogressed despite unlike Omegamon's "elbows" jogress with both Weapon modes wielding which is too bizarre but it's Omegamon/Chaosmon "third body" jogress tradition rule thingy after all. So I'm fine with it. The digicore left their bodies to jogress which makes sense. But Yong's last quote made me interested and I bet both Weapon modes in empty shells will be explained why in the official profile along with drawn on purpose for good reasons...

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    We technically saw sketches of the Zubamon line's sword modes in the 20th Anniversary Digital Monster Art Book.

I come from the net
    Those are very large weapons. And cool. Very Omegamon of course. This would be awesome to see in something.

It might be overly designed in my opinion. Sort of like the stuff Brave Frontier would design to keep making higher and higher levels for characters. Comparing him to Omegamon is like comparing an ostrich to a peacock. Lmao.
    CLICKY!CLICKY!CLICKY! Please save my babies.

I come from the net
    It's not really overly designed. IMO that knight body is easier to draw/animate. But to both Weapon modes... It will be harder to draw at their angles and all directions in the view... Sword blades in every views at different angles and ton of details on shields of this skull will be sized down to smaller details to get overlooked when animated, I'd imagine.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGallantmon View Post
    It might be overly designed in my opinion. Sort of like the stuff Brave Frontier would design to keep making higher and higher levels for characters. Comparing him to Omegamon is like comparing an ostrich to a peacock. Lmao.
    Just wait till RagnaLordmon X

Ragnalordmon's body looks a lot like how i'd imagine MirageGaogamon would look like if he evolved with the x-antibody.

Wonder if RangaLOrdmon is a X-antibody anyway? It has the shape of that type of Digimon, all the way to the prototype on its forehead. If it is, what does that means of the 2 Digimon that digivolves into it.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Yeah, RagnaLordmon is on poooooint. Love the energy arm holding the sword.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Iím not sure the arm is made of energy. It looks more to me like the sword is shining on it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast