With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RagnaLordmon Art and Finalized 2nd Wave 20th Pendulum Packaging from MonMon Memo

i wonder if when they will make him a 3d model if it will use all of durandamon model for the sword or just parts of it?
    Last edited by shaikgb; 08-10-2018 at 06:03 AM.

I come from the net
    Oh so that's why he is named "RangaLordmon" cuz he have flaming cape and evil armor with "Oni" skulls even DORUmon/Alphamon's forehead gem.

I can't help it but I kinda started to see that Bryweludramon skull resembles to Gankoomon's ghost dragon.... I mean those pointy gills and three holes which dinosaur skulls usually have holes....

He looks cool! I really like his coloring.

Heís really cool looking, although I do agree that the way Durandamonís sword form is being wielded looks weird.

He reminds me of Omegamon with a little Alphamon and Gaiamon thrown in, I like it.

Also, unless I mistaken, I think this is the first we've seen Bryweldumon's weapon forms outside of sprite work, the shield design is kind of reminiscent of Examon to me.

Junior Commander
    Wow Ragnalordmon looks awesome! I love the design! I agree with everyone else it looks as if something else showed up to wield Durandamon and Bryweludramon. Makes me think of a Jogress between Alphamon and Dukemon, although I doubt that is the case.

The box of the new ver 20th wave 2 look gorgeous.

I come from the net
    I went back to check Durandamon and Bryweludramon's Weapon forms to compare to this. It's pretty much same transformation...
    So... Uhh how did they manage to jogress into this while being in Legend Arm modes separately? I mean, both Durandamon and Bryweludramon transformed into those weapons to be wielded so they didn't fuse but then how?!

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Their DigiCores may have fused to form this wielder entity leaving their original bodies as empty shells like how WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon became Omegamon's arms.

RagnaLordmon is basically an Omegamon species so the idea that the main body was formed in a similar way to Omegamon in Our War Game would certainly make sense.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 08-10-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    I went back to check Durandamon and Bryweludramon's Weapon forms to compare to this. It's pretty much same transformation...
    So... Uhh how did they manage to jogress into this while being in Legend Arm modes separately? I mean, both Durandamon and Bryweludramon transformed into those weapons to be wielded so they didn't fuse but then how?!
    WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon technically remain separate from each other in Omnimon, with the main body forming out of nowhere. Though I understand the point you're making with the Legend-Arms, as they could already change into their sword and shield forms without Jogressing.

My assumption is that Durandamon and Bryweludramon are unable to be wielded simultaneously under normal conditions. Perhaps, when they do try to combine their powers, it results in a Digimon specifically meant to be capable of using them both. If the Legendary Arms can't find a "chosen one" that can wield them both, they just create a "chosen one."
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 08-10-2018 at 10:37 AM.

I love the way Kenji Watanabe draws flame Digimon, and th detail in this guy looks great and not too overdetailed. I'm happy we get to see Durandamon as a sword finally too.

I can't wait to read his profile for his lore but YongYoKyo's guess sounds right. He does have stylings similar to both lines but it's subtle, like a chest face and the symbols from Bryweludramon on his shoulder and mechanical details like Zubamon. And the flaming cape.I wonder if the red/gold is an intentional similarity to Alter S and Blitz/Rres. Same for the Dorumon Gem.
    Last edited by flintlock; 08-10-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast