With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RagnaLordmon Art and Finalized 2nd Wave 20th Pendulum Packaging from MonMon Memo

RagnaLordmon Art and Finalized 2nd Wave 20th Pendulum Packaging from MonMon Memo

Time for another MonMon Memo!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The newest MonMon Memo goes over something everyone has wanted to see for awhile...

Big Dreamer Taoka is currently addicted to Digimon ReArise, and he quite likes the story tension, but then that isn't what everyone is interested in...

He pulled himself away from the game to go over a Digimon from the 20th Anniversary Pendulums, which you can get in the 2nd wave that is still up for pre-order.

RagnaLordmon!

We previously got a few details of RagnaLordmon in a prior MonMon Memo as a tease...

We get to see the artwork of the jogress between the strongest sword of the Legend-Arms and the strongest shield of the Legend-Arms.

He comments that it's cool...

It's designed around the sword and shield of Durandamon and Bryweludramon respectively.

The illustration of RagnaLordmon will be in the Art Book Version Pendulum. It'll be the first publication of the art in a large size. (Although the art they give us in the article is quite a bit larger and more detailed than they normally do, which is nice.)

In addition, they show us finalized packaging for the new 20th Pendulums...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Dukemon and Beelzebumon are facing each-other if you pose them side by side like this...

But if you reverse it...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It appears they are in a fearsome battle back to back.

He thinks the packaging design is very cool, and he likes the theme of gold and silver on them. He thinks you'll enjoy the packaging even once you open it up to get to the Pendulums.

The 2nd wave of 20th Pendulums can still be pre-ordered. Details are here.

Next week MonMon Memo will give us new details of the Art Book Version Pendulum.

Previous MonMon Memos have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers
    Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
    Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
    Jogress Digimon
    Password Digimon
    Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
    Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
    CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
    Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
    RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms
    Pendulum Art Book Sample Pages, Teasers, and Interview Details
    Pendulum Art Book Update- Digimon Designer Round Table! Plus Shikishi Artwork
    Introductions for the CSA Digivice 1999 and Terriermon Plush, plus X-Antibody Updates
    CSA Digivice 1999 Details
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    RagnaLordmon looks baddass!!!! :O Oh my God that art is so detailed and stunning!!

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Gotta love toyetic transformations. I didn’t even notice until now, but you can see that Bryweldramon’s back is indeed shaped like a big (upper part of a) dragon’s skull.

The skull part has been noticed since Bryweludramon's debut, but I wasn't expecting for the AI units to fit into the eye sockets (although it makes perfect sense in hindsight).
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 08-10-2018 at 02:19 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    Okay, this is amazing, but they have ruined both this and Bryweldramon with the flames.
    Also, not a good or a bad thing, but doesn't he look a bit like an Alphamon variant?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Kind of looks like Durandamon and Bryweludramon are in their weapon forms and something completely different has appeared out of nowhere to wield them.

That said, I like it!

I'm going digital
    head and middle body looks similar to alphamon's shape but overall it looks pretty badass

Since it is thin, it looks like omegamon to me (plus the center body color does not match either left or right part of its body). The design is awesome, however how it holds durandamon sword is too stiff and it looks like it is floating by propelling on flame.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmon View Post
    Okay, this is amazing, but they have ruined both this and Bryweldramon with the flames.
    Also, not a good or a bad thing, but doesn't he look a bit like an Alphamon variant?
    Yeah I kinda see your point. Anyways, as much as I love Alphamon, RagnaLordmon looks more edgy and baddass overall!! Just different style

By the way, I really wish I could know who would win in a battle against OmegaArmamon BM!!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    That's one big sword. Bad ass cape

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast