With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite applimonster?

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    purely by design Dantemon, Aidmon, Coordemon, Docmon, Mienumon, Rocketmon and Warudamon.

Ain't got no mojo... Astrothunder's Avatar
    Most of the appmons don't appeal to me, but I do like the Offmon-Logamon-Shutmon-Rebootmon line. Charismon, Ouranosmon and Oujamon are pretty cool too.

Junior Commander AliceKaninchenbau's Avatar
    Follow AliceKaninchenbau On Twitter Visit AliceKaninchenbau's Youtube Channel Add AliceKaninchenbau on DeviantArt
    Team Fakemon; he was an overly dramatic dumbass of a character (aka great all around) and the design is just lovely. The tiny Trump Swords on him are absolutely adorable too, I love the tribute. Charismon was absolutely dope too, that guy looked so cool. (Also while we didn't see him in the show, that one Appmon who just looks like a chibi version of Ancient Wisemon is cool too, as well as the recycled Appmon version of Garbemon)

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    A lot of the Standards and Ultimates are great, but there's something I really like about DoGatchmon.
    The way he's stocky but kinda slick at the same time.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

With the exception of Offmon who's just cute, I think the best one was Fakemon who was both amusing and entertaining.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

I like Offmon for his cuteness - but I feel he's not a great partner to Yuujin personally. So in terms of partner Appmon, my favorites are Gatchmon and Hackmon because of how they stick by their partners who go through some of the darkest moments. In terms of general ones, I rather like Navimon and Roleplaymon. I would like to see Navimon used more often with GPS type Appmon who are a threat.

Revivemon, probably. I also ended up a lot more fond of Musimon (and Astra) than I thought I would.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12