With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: 4th Series of Digimon Acrylic Cards Available to Pre-Order

4th Series of Digimon Acrylic Cards Available to Pre-Order

A number of people will be happy the wait for this wasn't long...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After an early release at Digimon Thanksgiving, the 4th series of Digimon acrylic cards can finally be pre-ordered!

Each set of these has been really popular with fans looking for something to import that includes a wide range of characters from across the franchise.

The fourth series of acrylic cards (like the previous sets) can stay as cards or have pieces pop off and combine into an acrylic stand.

The 25 characters for the fourth set are: Taichi (Adventure), Takeru (02), Yamato (tri.), Hirokazu (Tamers), Tomoki (Frontier), Izumi (Frontier), Masaru (Savers), Touma (Savers), Nene (Xros Wars), Ryouma (Hunters), Rei (Appmon), Astra (Appmon), WarGreymon, Garurumon, Tentomon, Wizarmon, Tyranomon, Guardromon, Keramon, Falcomon, Bokomon and Neemon, Shoutmon x4, Lilithmon, Impmon, and MarineAngemon.

The fourth set of acrylic cards comes in a case of 25 for 14,580 yen, is scheduled to ship this month, and is discounted slightly at CDJapan: (affiliate link)
    Digimon Acrylic Cards Series 4 Pre-order
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    just wondering if these acrylic cards are only for collection purposes? Also what about the previous 3 sets? When were they released?

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    just wondering if these acrylic cards are only for collection purposes? Also what about the previous 3 sets? When were they released?
    A few months back, but they are not worth it, expect to pay around 50 bucks for a single one
    and they are around 3 or so inches tall, not really worth it I'd save the cash for actual figures
    i only bothered with lucemon and as much as i love astra I'm not gonna shell out the cash for a flat image printed on acrylic

if you can buy a set and sell each one for for either $6 (to break even) or $10 each, you'd make some profit. the problem is finding 24 buyers (if you plan to buy for one character)

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I want all of them Seriously, this made my day...